Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Strange, they increased mine, citing increased demand. Carvana was still almost 2K higher,
I have a VIN!!! #2015xx. But not sure if I should be excited or bummed as the delivery window changed from 6/15-6/26 to 2-9 weeks....

Hoping it's just resetting to the generic MYP timetable and means nothing at all. At least I know they are building a car with my specs.
It would change. It all depends where you car is and how fast they can set up delivery.

Reactions: ealmeida212
I have a VIN!!! #2015xx. But not sure if I should be excited or bummed as the delivery window changed from 6/15-6/26 to 2-9 weeks....

Hoping it's just resetting to the generic MYP timetable and means nothing at all. At least I know they are building a car with my specs.
My DD was also 2-9 weeks (or something like that) immediately after getting my VIN. I think that means the car is still in CA. It changed to a date range in June a couple of hours after that.

Reactions: ealmeida212

Same here. Similar vin and same date. Should change tomorrow. I already emailed mtkisco to set up a delivery date

Oh man that sucks I hope you are able to get it next week and it doesn't mess up your delivery
I’m not too worried, seems like the DC person I’m in contact with is taking care of my needs. I’ll check to make sure of any quality issues. My brother ordered the same spec and is scheduled to take delivery at another center on Monday as well. So hopefully his delivery will give be a good idea of what to expect.

Attachments

• 2C4A8FD0-7017-42E4-9EBF-D77F3193762B.png
    2C4A8FD0-7017-42E4-9EBF-D77F3193762B.png
    469.3 KB · Views: 59
  • Funny
Reactions: elguapo
Someone mentioned and reminded me earlier of the distill.io monitoring service. I wanted to put in another mention for new folks. Its a service, which is also available as a Chrome plugin that can monitor all or parts of a page. When it notices a change it can email or send a push notification when there is a change.
I set it up to monitor the reservation page and check every 30m. When it sees a change it sends me a simple email highlighting the differences between changes.
They have free and paid versions. The free version will cap at a handful of emails a month, which is more than enough. If you have an extra computer you can let it monitor for you. If you don't just load the chrome plugin and it will do its thing in the background.

No more reload anxiety!

Model Y dates on order page are now 9-13 weeks for Long Range.

View attachment 668560
This was enough info for me to remove my hold to try and time a July/August delivery.

Maybe that’s what Tesla wants? More open orders for end of quarter push? Not sure if it’s all mind games, but felt it was time now to join the wait and see club.

And yes, I realize end of September is also easily a possibility for me.

Reactions: suprax
Someone mentioned and reminded me earlier of the distill.io monitoring service. I wanted to put in another mention for new folks. Its a service, which is also available as a Chrome plugin that can monitor all or parts of a page. When it notices a change it can email or send a push notification when there is a change.
I set it up to monitor the reservation page and check every 30m. When it sees a change it sends me a simple email highlighting the differences between changes.
They have free and paid versions. The free version will cap at a handful of emails a month, which is more than enough. If you have an extra computer you can let it monitor for you. If you don't just load the chrome plugin and it will do its thing in the background.

No more reload anxiety!
But do you need to give it your username and password to check your account page?

So if a vehicle is in inventory in your city, and ready, does it really take 1-2 weeks to take delivery? This is what the chat agent is telling me.
It can, yes. The chat agent told me 5-7 days. 20 days later they cancelled it. Even though it was literally sitting on the lot at my SC. Don’t get me started.

I think Tesla doesn’t really want to sell you an inventory car if they’ve already made a car they can deliver to you in Q2…