Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think I’ve reached the “indefinite delay” part of the wait. Two days ago it was June 16-30, then yesterday it was June 17-30, and now today it’s June 18-30. Hopefully it will stop moving soon.

(MYLR blue/black, 5 seat, 19”, no tow, ordered 5/15)
Same with my dates , checked today at 7 am and it was June 17-30 just checked now 19-30 but I ordered 4/25 sooooo who knows

Ugh, my dates slid back a day and are now 7/12-8/1. MYLR White/Black 5 seat 5/26 order in AZ.
9221817B-6FBB-4E96-94AF-8754DB4D315B.jpeg

ordered the same day as you and this is what I’m showing. MYLR BLUE/BLACK 5 seat no fsd and no tow. These dates are soo crazy and out of sync that I’m starting not to trust any of them.

Reactions: Greg007
Woke up this morning to do my usual refresh of my order page...has been creeping one day at a time like a lot of people. June 16th, June 17th, June 18th, all with a June 30th end date. Stayed at 6/18 for a few days. Today I refresh and get this 😭
View attachment 669820
That’s absurd. Better off checking inventory. Something will definitely pop up there before then. My X refresh is a September guess at this point…

My original end of April order still says 7/17-8/6 or whatever after moving there mid last week. It’s a pretty vanilla order - MSM, white interior, LR. I guess white is unique.

Anyway, found exact car in seven seats nearby in inventory, not a demo, and I can use the third row, so I went for it.

Good news - I have a VIN (202,xxx) and the car is somewhere nearby as they didn’t charge a transportation fee.

Bad News - Now my team is ghosting me and won’t return emails or calls. I could get it today with cash, but it’s amazing, they seem like they don’t want to sell it. Again. For those following along at home, this will be my second attempt at an inventory car after Tesla botched the first.

Just can’t win.

Just delivered today! Black paint seems to have quite a bit of swirls and scratches… some adhesive stuck on black trim as well as some buffer marks on the trim. I almost feel like not even addressing any of those items and get it detailed by professionals lol. What do you think? Should I submit a service request for paint issues? Pics coming shortly
Yeah i was fearing that, we ordered black and for hold ups it took forever to deliver, we saw one black MYP that was off the truck, and the black paint was not the best. We ended up waiting for black and took delivery of an unclaimed white MY LR

My original end of April order still says 7/17-8/6 or whatever after moving there mid last week. It’s a pretty vanilla order - MSM, white interior, LR. I guess white is unique.

Anyway, found exact car in seven seats nearby in inventory, not a demo, and I can use the third row, so I went for it.

Good news - I have a VIN (202,xxx) and the car is somewhere nearby as they didn’t charge a transportation fee.

Bad News - Now my team is ghosting me and won’t return emails or calls. I could get it today with cash, but it’s amazing, they seem like they don’t want to sell it. Again. For those following along at home, this will be my second attempt at an inventory car after Tesla botched the first.

Just can’t win.
My Man!!! Im happy for you to get your car regardless how you get it, you were supportive of me and all of my whining lol so i am happy for you.

So it's now been 7 days since I ordered. I checked my account and the estimated delivery time of 4-12 weeks has now changed to 6-19 to 6-30. I saw in the prior 6,467 posts that it isn't unusual for this to fluctuate back and forth, so time will tell how this ends up. Meanwhile, enjoying the waiting and the eventual delivery.

RT

Now 14 days since the order placed:
5-22-21: EDD 4-12 weeks
5-29-21: EDD 6-19 to 6-30
6-05-21: EDD 7-6 to 7-26

Taking my Model 3 to CarMax today to get a quote.

I think I’ve reached the “indefinite delay” part of the wait. Two days ago it was June 16-30, then yesterday it was June 17-30, and now today it’s June 18-30. Hopefully it will stop moving soon.

(MYLR blue/black, 5 seat, 19”, no tow, ordered 5/15)
Same as me. Except yesterday it did not move. It stayed at June 17th - June 30. Today it moved to June 19th - June 30. My SA texted me yesterday saying my car is scheduled to be built next week so he is expecting it to be delivered the week of June 20th unless there are unexpected issues that delays it.

Checked my account this morning and found that they rescheduled my pickup appointment to 6/11 without calling me which is still one day earlier than my previous EDD. Not sure I would have switched to a demo if I knew I would only be getting it one day earlier although the passenger lumbar and radar are still quite desirable to me. Not sure how many additional miles will be on the car over the 2300 it was supposed to have. I really hope whoever took it on a road trip to Florida didn't trash it. If this was an ICE car I don't think I would ever buy a demo that was taken on a road trip but since you can't really hurt the drivetrain in these cars I think it will be OK as long as theirs no physical damage. Now I'm kind of regretting switching my order to the demo but I really don't know if I want to go back to the end of the line in order to get a new car with fewer features.

Reactions: Emmadiane
Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present to you...

V O X I M U S

094EBE21-0191-48B7-9BD3-FD4F78C530EC.jpeg

There are a few cosmetic things that Tesla is coming out to fix including some rock chips, a small scratch, and some swirls, but panel gap wise she is INCREDIBLY clean and well put together for being a demo car build 3/25.

(and yes I am posing like a stupid YouTube because A. It’s funny and B. Unfortunately I am one.)