Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have FSD question-
i want to get before goes to $14k - but don’t want to finance - would rather use cc# - pay right off and get the 2% back rather than paying interest on $10k over time. Problem is dont have a vin yet, edd is june 18-30/ordered 5/16 msm/black,5,tow,20. Im thinking the price for fsd will go up with the june 8 announcements (no evidence just a guess) Is there a way for me to get the fsd on cc prior to delivery?

If you got a emailed quote and the one they put on your account is lower than the email call your SA or the Tesla help line and they’ll update it. I did the online appraisal and when I decided I wanted to take it I called to have the trade in option added to my account. I then had to fill out the same info on my account page and that figure was 2500 lower than the emailed one from a day prior. My SA fixed it that day to the higher amount from the emailed appraisal.
Thank you very much, ok i will try to see if i can send someone my email appraisal that lists the number i got that was reasonable. But the only thing is i haven't heard from my SA even after 5 or so emails.

Have FSD question-
i want to get before goes to $14k - but don’t want to finance - would rather use cc# - pay right off and get the 2% back rather than paying interest on $10k over time. Problem is dont have a vin yet, edd is june 18-30/ordered 5/16 msm/black,5,tow,20. Im thinking the price for fsd will go up with the june 8 announcements (no evidence just a guess) Is there a way for me to get the fsd on cc prior to delivery?
I think I remember for the last few FSD price increases, they gave people a heads up it was coming.

How does the accept Tesla vision notice come? Email, text, or do you have to go to your account page?
For me it popped up on my account page. ...maybe if you don't click on it after a certain amount of time it would send you an email... unsure. I hit it so fast that I didn't read a word of it, and my VIN appeared right after.

Thank you very much, ok i will try to see if i can send someone my email appraisal that lists the number i got that was reasonable. But the only thing is i haven't heard from my SA even after 5 or so emails.
Call or chat with the customer service line. They’ll have a record of the higher email appraisal assuming you used the same email address. The person on the line couldn’t help me but contacted a SA at my store and they called me within 15 minutes and said they’d escalate it and fixed it that day.

Reactions: Doublea88
My 4/23 order (Bay Area) MYLR 5 seater pearl white/black interior/Gemini/no tow/no FSD is saying 8/4-8/24 …. Really hoping these days are just being pulled out of the sky.
Yeah they seem like they are, just keep the faith and watch out for unclaimed cars, with the end of Q2
Thanks buddy! So happy you’ve got yours and just trying to close the deal on mine now! Such craziness!
Yeah i hear you, i had credit union financing setup and then memorial day added a day, but it went well, so happy. Did my first level 2 charging at home and it was flawless.

I ordered my MYLR on 05/14, immediately completed all required details.
Last week delivery date was 06/14 to 06/30.
As of today it changed to 06/18 to 06/30. I don't when I will get VIN and the car.

I have to apply for my DCU loan also. Dont know if loan rates go up if they keep delaying it

Do you all think it would have been less torturous if they just don't put any date range until a VIN is assigned?

I personally think so. Just tell people when you have a car and vin assigned.

Anyone have an issue with trade in estimates? My first trade in cost came up at a price below what i wanted but was going to trade it in. I read in other forums to get a different estimate a week later and it said it came back at 1100 higher. So i cancel the original trade and submit it again and it came today 1700 lower! Like, what!? I even listed it at lower miles by 400. What can i do here?

you could try carvana, carmax, and such. Those 2 seems to be most aggressive with their offers.

From RPM: Model Y Center Console Accessories

Here's what I got. And Tesla took care of the problem, center console surface now Matte Black instead of that Piano Black (shinny)

Order summary​

mail
Model 3 2021 & Model Y 2021 Post Jan 2021- Alcantara Cup Holding Stabilizer $19.99 × 1
$24.99​

mail
Model 3 & Model Y - Under Armrest Storage Tray, Flocked Extra Deep $29 × 1
$36.25​

mail
Model 3 2021 & Model Y 2021 Post Jan 2021- Console Full Size Sliding Tray - $29 × 1
$36.25​

Thank you. There seems to be some confusion whether post April refresh models fit some accessories.