Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Day to day slippage continues but remains in this quarter for a Black, Black, 19, 7 seater + tow.

Ordered: May 7
Current window: June 25-30 no VIN yet.

Boston, MA.

The great news for someone else is that if this ships it'll be available for someone else to pickup since I'll be out of town at the end of quarter.
Same dates and slippage over here. I honestly think that no black Y has been delivered yet its so frustrating lol I'm out of state July 2nd so I'm nervous

5/26 order in LA just slipped from June 12-25th to September...
Ouch same here. Ordered 5/6 MYLR White/White 20" wheels, 5 seats.

Went from June 15-30 to June 14-30 yesterday, and September today (June 11th). The dates have been so volatile I'm hoping this is temporary fluctuation.

It went from June 8 - 24, June 15-30, Jun 14-30, 3-13 weeks, June 15-30, June 14-30, September!

Which SA/store did you work with? I am working with the Natick store, setting up a Paramus delivery/pick up due to my unique tax and residency situation.
I worked with an SA and DA at the Warwick RI location where I test drove. I am up in NH, and NJ does not have a sales tax either so I did not have to fill out any additional waivers for taxes like I would have in NY.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Ouch same here. Ordered 5/6 MYLR White/White 20" wheels, 5 seats.

Went from June 15-30 to June 14-30 yesterday, and September today (June 11th). The dates have been so volatile I'm hoping this is temporary fluctuation.

It went from June 8 - 24, June 15-30, Jun 14-30, 3-13 weeks, June 15-30, June 14-30, September!
Same ordered May 5, with same EDDs went to September today. MY7TOW MS

Reactions: Greg007
A sub 1% rate!! That is the lowest I’ve seen! A bunch of us are getting 1.24% @ 65 months through DCU and Tesla is matching for some buyers for 72 months and others for 60 months.
Do you know if they will rate match after you have accepted the terms? I was going to just refinance after taking delivery but it would be easier to get them to ratematch and not change later.