Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery of MY yesterday afternoon in Paramus, NJ. The process was really smooth and easy.

The only two issues I found were that the glovebox sometimes gets stuck and has button has to be hit multiple times and the coat hanger in the rear passenger side does not stay closed. My DA helped log it to the delivery system and showed me how to make a service request. They will be coming to my house to fix the issues soon.

Also on door and panel gaps, the panel gaps were mostly good and nothing that would need to be fixed, but could definitely be better. The door alignment for the rear doors were also slightly off, but not enough that they would need to be adjusted. All the doors functioned properly with no rubbing.

All in all it was a very good experience, and the 200 mile ride back home was a lot of fun and I was able to use my first V3 supercharger. I will for sure be putting the acceleration into Chill mode for my daily commuting. Good luck to everyone else on delivery! It is so worth the wait!!!
Congrats!! I just got a VIN today so it’s getting real exciting! What is your VIN series? I am at 207

Took delivery of MY yesterday afternoon in Paramus, NJ. The process was really smooth and easy.

The only two issues I found were that the glovebox sometimes gets stuck and has button has to be hit multiple times and the coat hanger in the rear passenger side does not stay closed. My DA helped log it to the delivery system and showed me how to make a service request. They will be coming to my house to fix the issues soon.

Also on door and panel gaps, the panel gaps were mostly good and nothing that would need to be fixed, but could definitely be better. The door alignment for the rear doors were also slightly off, but not enough that they would need to be adjusted. All the doors functioned properly with no rubbing.

All in all it was a very good experience, and the 200 mile ride back home was a lot of fun and I was able to use my first V3 supercharger. I will for sure be putting the acceleration into Chill mode for my daily commuting. Good luck to everyone else on delivery! It is so worth the wait!!!
Which SA/store did you work with? I am working with the Natick store, setting up a Paramus delivery/pick up due to my unique tax and residency situation.

1623422652070.png

I am just flexing!!!!

One thing that seems different in TX from Cali is that Sales Tax is not listed in the pricing breakdown (which is also what the loan goes by I assume). In CA everything was rolled into the loan, here it looks like I'll have to make a large payment to county when I register it? Seems quite strange to expect people to make a large payment like that, which could be a surprise to many. Price of Car, Down Payment, all the line items, but no Sales Tax anywhere.. For me, with the high TX sales tax (still lower than Los Angeles, but not by a whole lot) this is a cool $5k.. I'm prepared to pay this cash to county, but this could be a nasty surprise to many not anticipating it.
Wow that's crazy! IDK if this changed or is different for used cars, but my Model S had tax right in the MVPA and I never thought twice about it. Checking my Model Y order and, yup, looks like I'll be shelling out for taxes when we get it registered...
Thanks for bringing this up since I def thought it was going to be like it was before!

Day to day slippage continues but remains in this quarter for a Black, Black, 19, 7 seater + tow.

Ordered: May 7
Current window: June 25-30 no VIN yet.

Boston, MA.

The great news for someone else is that if this ships it'll be available for someone else to pickup since I'll be out of town at the end of quarter.

This is exactly my config and we slipped a day to June 24th-30th.

Reactions: WDW1014
this evening i sold off my car to a local dealership, i had them match Tesla's offer + tax offset i would have had in texas. dealership accepted, one less headache with tesla!
When I had my F-150 appraised by a local dealer, they offered me 29,500. The Tesla offer was 32,900. When I told them, they said take Tesla's offer, so I did. Adding in the tax advantage of trading, the value was 34,700 to the deal - very close to the 35,000 I expected from a 3rd party sale, without the hassle.

where is the V3 supercharger located ?