Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is EDD trustworthy ? Ordered my MYLR Red Exterior / 5 seats / Black Interior on May 24th. EDD says september :(
My EDD bounced from 4-10 weeks to 6-16 and then disappeared and then came back. When I sent a text to my SA on the day after I ordered, she said early June. Ended up being June 20 so she was close-ish. Maybe ignore what the EDD says on the site and just ask. The whole concept of the EDD just drives us all nuts anyways....

Reactions: Matt84
Update

The truck from Sacramento to SLC with my vehicle has departed (advisor said he didn't show a departure date, which seems odd). Once it arrives in SLC, I'm supposed to receive a call to arrange a delivery day with the 3rd party carrier, and then it's probably another few days to Montana where I am.

I don't have an EDD, which kind of makes sense because the hand-off from Tesla to the 3rd party hasn't happened yet. All things considered, I'm completely OK with this wait, as my initial EDD would've placed me in July. I'm (optimistically?) expecting a Tesla in our garage in about a week and a half from now.

Out of curiosity - does anyone know, or have an idea of how long the truck from Sacramento, or even Fremont typically takes to get to SLC?
Getting close -

Been badgering my DA every few days and finally got an update from him Monday that my carrier direct delivery was scheduled for Saturday. The only downside to this is that nowhere was I consulted or asked about a date preference by Tesla or the third party (supposed to be arranged through the third party). I have a trade in so I have to be present for the delivery.

Then, this morning I got a text from my DA that he got the news that my vehicle was loaded in the morning and was on my way to me, either by this afternoon or first thing in the morning. 🤔 I just happen to be free so it's not a problem, but it would have been terrible if I'd been out of town or something. It's now almost 5pm and still no actual contact from the carrier- phone call, text, nada. I'm supposed to get a call when the driver is about an hour out but I'm not hopeful.

All in all, obviously a net positive but the complete lack of comms from the carrier is pretty surprising because if they never told me when to be home, their driver would be stuck waiting for me to give him the keys to my trade in. Not even sure what would've happened if I was legitimately traveling today /this week.

Will follow-up when all said and done.

Reactions: und2000
I got my vin!! I see lots of people asking what other's vins are. What does the number tell them?
It helps us determine where we are in line. Like I've had my VIN for over a week with no info on its delivery. (207) yet others with higher VIN's have taken delivery so trying to track down where mine is at based on other's current VIN and situation 🤪

Reactions: BitJam
ordered a blue MY LR, black interior, 19" wheels, 7-seater with tow hitch, no FSD on 5/1. Original EDD was 6-9 weeks, ordered it at the Tesla showroom after doing a test drive. Was told to expect it around mid to end of June most likely.

My EDD had been holding fairly steady with a range around June 16th-30th...until yesterday when it switched to July 03rd - 23rd. I guess it's not a crazy long delay compared to what some others are seeing, but was hoping to receive it by the end of the month after reading that Tesla focuses on a lot of CA deliveries at the end of each quarter. Finally got all my finances ready and the wall charger installed last week...so hopefully they surprise me and still make the delivery by the end of the month (or at least hit the earlier part of the new EDD).

Reactions: Greg007 and moe0059