Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
0718B10C-D13A-43D0-AEA0-3F88DFC9F15F.png

The fact that it’s saying 4-8 weeks for new orders is making me uncomfortable.

And no dates for the performance?!

This better mean good news soon!

View attachment 681853
The fact that it’s saying 4-8 weeks for new orders is making me uncomfortable.

And no dates for the performance?!

This better mean good news soon!
Looked on the Website just now and it shows LR is September and Performance is 6-10 weeks. They must just use a EDD Date randomizer just to keep us confused

Looked on the Website just now and it shows LR is September and Performance is 6-10 weeks. They must just use a EDD Date randomizer just to keep us confused
So in their code it seems the data comes back as 4-8 weeks and then the display label gets overwritten to September but the data still says 4-8 weeks. So it could have been that the overriding of the label didn't happen when @gisseLdesire loaded the page. Just a hiccup in connection when loading would cause something like that to happen.

** edit: I just wanted to bring this up if people reload the page and see it load 4-8 weeks once in a while, it is probably because the page didn't load that overwrite for some reason

Last edited:
Hoping the same. The usual 7a CDT update hasn’t happened, so hoping there is an off-cycle push for an EDD other than September. In the mean time, I’m imagining a team of Budweiser Clydesdales pulling my MY from Fremont to have it arrive with an 80% charge while somehow amazingly not messing up the paint job to arrive sometime in September.
OMG I love that visual... I had been imagining similar, just on a truck and covered by film to protect it from the travels and sitting on the tippy top of the truck so its far far away from any danger and they are able to ping it soon...

Side note: its officially past the 24 hour mark and we are now into the 48 hour window that the magic txt advised for an update window.... GET TO TYPING LOGISTICS TEAM!!!

So in their code it seems the data comes back as 4-8 weeks and then the display label gets overwritten to September but the data still says 4-8 weeks. So it could have been that the overriding of the label didn't happen when @gisseLdesire loaded the page. Just a hiccup in connection when loading would cause something like that to happen.

** edit: I just wanted to bring this up if people reload the page and see it load 4-8 weeks once in a while, it is probably because the page didn't load that overwrite for some reason
You guys are serious!!!! 🤣 I was just hanging on to the little bit of hope that it gave me. Lmao

pretty sure everyone at Tesla HQ is hungover AF today... no change to my ED in almost a week.

On a side note, a neighbor of mine bought one of the first AWD VW id4's in the state available for sale and let me test drive it. Have to give fit and finish and the dash cluster an A+... but the driving dynamics and range don't match the MY.

I know it's nearly impossible now since Tesla's market cap dwarfs the other auto manufacturers but if Toyota or VW could partner or buy a large enough equity stake and implement their QC standards that would be phenomenal.

The VW had perfect paint off the showroom, my neighbor hasn't done any paint correction or ceramic coating yet and the paint color is perfectly consistent... plus every panel gap and visible screw/ clip cover is perfectly flush.

Did not see a single truck with new Teslas for delivery on my road trip from California to Seattle
Now that you mention it, I haven't seen any deliveries either and I live less than a mile from my local service center. End of June was crazy (of course), but it has been pretty calm all week. I was even able to schedule another test drive!

Is anyone else close enough to schedule lots of test drives or am I just doing too much? lol

I think I will do 3 if they actually deliver it in August and 4 if they make me wait until September (which was the original estimate anyway).

Reactions: BitJam
The SAs don't know much. Don't bother as they go by your order's web page. Nothing more. No, they don't have any insider knowledge especially about delivery times.

Yes, I contacted "my" SA. He copied and pasted info from my page again.

Ordered 5/27, now it is 7/29-8/18. 8/18 would mark 12 weeks for me. I stopped holding my breath. Hope it will make it eventually.

The SAs don't know much. Don't bother as they go by your order's web page. Nothing more. No, they don't have any insider knowledge especially about delivery times.

Ordered 5/27, now it is 7/29-8/18. 8/18 would mark 12 weeks for me. I stopped holding my breath. Hope it will make it eventually.
Yep same here just quoted me the exact same dates I have.

We have the same dates just off by a day. But let’s see how it plays out. I leave for vacation the 15th of august hoping we have the car by then. 😩😞

Reactions: BitJam

100%, I stopped bothering my SA lol

Reactions: GOVA