Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m wondering the same thing. I have been searching these forums for a few weeks and don’t see much information about performance specific orders in relation to delivery dates. The SA I ordered with made a vague reference to a shorter turn around but I haven’t found anything concrete in the forms or anything overwhelming obvious on the spreadsheet.
Yes, it would make sense to me from a business/manufacturing perspective. I guess we have two examples to test it out on! Lol

Good things come to those left waiting...

Teslarati: Tesla’s US-made Model Y gets Bioweapon Defense Mode with hospital-grade HEPA filter.

Are we sure that is the US model? I know they have been doing that in China for a long time but it never made it to the US (along with so much more, think door panels, etc.)
Good point. It doesn't mention it on the post!

But since it was breaking news last night (and its been available overseas from before), and they are US based so i would guess yes.

Reactions: PatrickTM
I got a glimpse of hope on Saturday...when it shifted from 8/21 to 9/10 to 8/20 to 9/9, but it has now shifted back to the 8/21 dates. It has held at those dates since 7/1 so hopefully it doesn't go any later. When I talked to my SA on Friday, she assured me that I would be driving my new car by 1 September. I chuckled when she told me that and she gave me the company line.

Good luck to all those waiting and to all those that have their VINs.

Reactions: und2000
Mine went from 11 to 17 weeks to July 20 to August 6 This morning. This is for my M 3. Seems to me that since EDDs are all over the map, that until you get a VIN they’re meaningless, and even then Tesla can can take it away from what I’ve read. The only meaningful day is the day you drive your new Tesla off the lot.