Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Who's got a VIN? This guy! 🤣 Woke up to answer the call of nature and, what're you gonna do after checking work mails and stuff but play everyone's favorite game! :p Saw blue button, hit it, got a 230 VIN w/ 7/22-7/28 EDD! Not gonna wake the wife but will sure surprise her in the AM!

Q: how do I check if the car has HEPA? We're ready to wait it out if it doesn't as both I and one of our kids are semi-asthmatic.
Build date is the only way to know for sure. If you have a helpful SA they can look it up for you. But based on the 230 VIN I would be surprised if you dont...

After receiving that text i posted yesterday i woke up today, logged in, pressed proceed with delivery, then got my vin!! Today Carvana picks up my truck at 12pm today so perfect timing. Hopefully I’m not between cars for too long.

Attachments

• EA31919D-ECF0-4EEC-9FB9-B1B9DF6B7507.png
    EA31919D-ECF0-4EEC-9FB9-B1B9DF6B7507.png
    478.2 KB · Views: 66
Well, I just got the automated txt to schedule my delivery, its set for the 27th at 10 am currently a home delivery which is good since we will be out of town...
Question though; I was transferring the tags from my M3 to my MY has anyone done this with home delivery? How does that work? My SA never asked me about tags so I guess I need to let him know. When I picked up my M3 they just took the tag off my MS and put it on the M3 and gave me a new registration so I assume it would be the same

After receiving that text i posted yesterday i woke up today, logged in, pressed proceed with delivery, then got my vin!! Today Carvana picks up my truck at 12pm today so perfect timing. Hopefully I’m not between cars for too long.
🤞 for you but based on others experience including my own I would set your expectations low, for another month or so

Reactions: cancoi
Weekly check in… tomorrow will be 12 weeks. I think if I hadn’t already installed the wall charger I would be looking elsewhere at this point 😂.

4/21 order, EDD is July 16th-Aug 5th (don’t believe it though, just how jaded I am now). MYLR White with Black interior, 7 seater, no tow, no FSD. Delivering to Reno.
See you next week for week 13!
I thought about jumping off the bandwagon myself and getting a Mach-e. Luckily, the one I was looking at got sold and the other one the dealer had was a “courtesy vehicle” that they were selling for over $60K. The wait continues….

Reactions: RatsFPV and cancoi
I'll bite on this...

Electricity per kwh is more than I pay with a net metered rate in NC at over $0.32 (yikes! My on-peak rate is $0.17, off-peak is just over $0.08!).

Gas looks like it's hovering around $3.90.

Need to see what practical watts/mile on the big island is before finishing discussion...

Source: Electric Rates by State (June 2021) – Electric Choice
Thanks for that link.
Confusing a bit as the electric delivery charges are not a part of that calculation. You must add it in or be fooled and pay more than the local utility power provider (like many power plans offered today, beware).
Here in NJ we pay ~13 cents delivered at the shore. Wish we could get an off peak of 8 cents here!
ICE car in the garage six days a week now, less and less gas for us. The family driving bill lower already by a few hundred a month!

Who's got a VIN? This guy! 🤣 Woke up to answer the call of nature and, what're you gonna do after checking work mails and stuff but play everyone's favorite game! :p Saw blue button, hit it, got a 230 VIN w/ 7/22-7/28 EDD! Not gonna wake the wife but will sure surprise her in the AM!

Q: how do I check if the car has HEPA? We're ready to wait it out if it doesn't as both I and one of our kids are semi-asthmatic.
Hoping I get a VIN soon. 6/24 order date for a MYP. Still showing 8/2-8/22 EDD

Reactions: cancoi