Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As we’ve seen these EDDs mean nothing. The only day that matters is the day we drive our new cars home. Even getting a VIN is meaningless. I’ve read one person has a VIN for for September delivery. Seriously? Another has had 2 VINs taken away by Tesla. We should collectively stop making ourselves crazy. Good luck to all.
case in point.
True. My VIN (second VIN) is still around, and still showing September. When I called they said delivery will most likely be around the end of this month and that September is a generic placeholder until shipment. So who knows. If I get HEPA (appears that 225xxx VIN will have it) and take delivery before the end of August I will be happy. Until then I will be refreshing websites all day.

It looks like some September and October folks took my spot. Fell from 8/9-8/29 to 8/18-9/7. These EDDs shouldn’t even be on the site.

I might be making a tough choice soon. We will absolutely need a second car before September. The family needs have changed since placing our order. My wife’s office decided that they will be opening up full time starting August, my office will be opening up September, and our son is starting school late August.

When we ordered we ordered we thought we were preemptively preparing for our offices to open back up for the new year or October timeframe not August or September.

Since mid June our EDD has been early to mid August so we didn’t think it would be an issue with the offices opening up early

Reactions: PatrickTM
I got pushed back two weeks today. July 29 to Aug 18. Ordered couple years ago when reservations started, but completed my profile early May. My SA just happened to joke yesterday that many of his customers "complain they get pushed back two weeks and then get matched 2 days later". Well I hope I'm one of those.

But honestly, after following all the threads for 6 weeks so far, the dates mean absolutely nothing. It's completely random. You'd think that Tesla could build these cars could at least get the delivery algorithm correct?

I'm feeling the same pain as everyone here, for my second time! I went through this wait 3 years ago after ordering my Model 3. It's not fun... but well worth it when you drive home in your new car! I remember checking in on this forum ALL THE TIME looking at daily pictures that someone took and posted of the parking lot at the Fremont factory. One day, not many Tesla's on the lot, the next day the lot was getting full. Always wondering if my car is parked somewhere in that lot waiting to be transported. I'm now waiting for the Y that I ordered last week. Original EDD was mid-September, then it went to October (Ugg), then back to mid-September. Today it's August 5-25!

Tesla is such a tease!

Reactions: Arthur31