Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I stand corrected, there were bunch of responses about a 225 vin with Bio mode... I don't get mine until a week from Tuesday so we won't know till then... I don't know what the last three of that 225 VIN to see if he was before or after me in sequence
Where? How did you find these posts? I searched everywhere for VIN + bio or HEPA and could not find. Guess I'm not doing it right. Please send a link. Thanks!

Reactions: PatrickTM
100% agree
I hate the idea that Elon may be opening it up to other companies. Hopefully that will just be in Europe, and/or if he opens it up here non-Tesla folks will have very high rates--as in double or more. So it would be available for true emergency use and they'd get in and get out in minimum time and effectively subsidize the network for the rest of us.

Reactions: GoGators!
One thing pushed me and will continue to push me to Tesla over the iX, regardless of how good the iX may be. The Supercharger network. Doesn't matter how great the car may be if you can't charge it
Truth. Car and Driver just did an EV 1000 race and Teslas took the top three spots with the fastest, and most reliable, charging sessions:

The EV 1000: 11 EVs Face Off in a Long-Distance Race

1D026557-9084-46A9-80F5-BD03693A9546.png

Mine has been everywhere from the end of July to October. Currently sitting at 8/22 - 9/11. Ordered on 6/25, MYLR 7 seats, gemini, FSD, white/white, no tow hitch. Being delivered to Rockville, MD. Assuming it’ll show up in September and my trade in value will continue dropping while i wait.

I hate the idea that Elon may be opening it up to other companies. Hopefully that will just be in Europe, and/or if he opens it up here non-Tesla folks will have very high rates--as in double or more. So it would be available for true emergency use and they'd get in and get out in minimum time and effectively subsidize the network for the rest of us.
Opening up to other EVs might be good for the future of EVs. Setting a standard is what’s missing.