Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lol you said same stats, $100 deductible vs $1000 deductible. Massive difference. Majority of people carry 25/50/25, some carry 100/300/100, a very small portion carries 250/500/250. Never heard of someone carry 250/500/250 but have a $1000 deductible, that defies insurance coverage logic.
No i have 100/300/100, that was an error.

Looks like FSD subscription is maxing out at $200/month from what folks are reporting they are seeing on their apps. roughly 4yr breakeven. I better keep the car 5yrs else the upfront 10k wouldn’t be justified. $1500 additional one time charge if you don’t already have HW3.

It has arrived
2203BE56-7422-4778-9A36-7468E02D149C.jpeg

Looks like FSD subscription is maxing out at $200/month from what folks are reporting they are seeing on their apps. roughly 4yr breakeven. I better keep the car 5yrs else the upfront 10k wouldn’t be justified. $1500 additional one time charge if you don’t already have HW3.
The good thing is you can try it first and cancel if you don’t like it or need it anymore

Reactions: PatrickTM
What’s the difference between FSD and ESD, as it’s $100 difference in price.
I assume you mean EAP, that was an earlier choice between basic AP & EAP. It was retired as an offering a while ago.

Reactions: PatrickTM
EAP isn't available anymore. It's more so for existing cars that already purchased EAP. EAP was cheaper to purchase than FSD, which would explain the lower subscription cost, but was still a separate purchase beyond basic auto pilot.
well that sucks, for $4k i would have bought it.

Dang I read that wrong, I thought they were coming back with enhanced autopilot, that’s what I want
it took me a little bit to find the details on the tesla website:

The confusion is that some other tesla models have "enhanced auto pilot" which is not what the Model Y comes with (we get basic auto pilot), so the subscription to FSD is $200/ month but if we had the EAP it would cost $99/ month.