Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can't believe how this continues to bounce around.

Ordered 5/7
MYLR | Black | Black | 7 seat | Tow | 19"

5/7 Estimated Delivery: 5-8 weeks
5/29 Estimated Delivery: June 14 - June 30
5/30 Estimated delivery: 3-13 weeks
6/1 Estimated Delivery: June 17 - June 30
6/3 Estimated Delivery: June 18 - June 30
6/5 Estimated Delivery: June 19 - June 30
6/6 Estimated Delivery: June 20 - June 30
6/7 Estimated Delivery: June 21 - June 30
6/8 Estimated Delivery: June 22 - June 30
6/9 Estimated Delivery: June 23 - June 30
6/10 Estimated Delivery: June 24 - June 30
6/11 Estimated Delivery: June 25 - June 30
6/12 Estimated delivery: September
6/13 Estimated Delivery: July 27 - August 16
6/15 Estimated delivery: September
6/16 Estimated Delivery: July 22 - August 11
6/18 Estimated Delivery: June 27 - June 30
6/19 Estimated Delivery: July 23 - August 12
6/20 Estimated Delivery: July 22 - August 11
6/22 Estimated Delivery: July 23 - August 12
6/23 Estimated Delivery: July 22 - August 11
6/24 Estimated Delivery: July 03 - July 18
6/25 Estimated delivery: September
7/1 Estimated Delivery: July 29 - August 18
7/10 Estimated delivery: October
7/12 Estimated Delivery: July 23 - August 12
7/13 Estimated delivery: October
7/14 Estimated Delivery: July 28 - August 17
7/15 Estimated Delivery: July 29 - August 17
7/16 Estimated Delivery: July 30 - August 17
7/17 Estimated delivery: October
I feel this… been sitting at October for the past three days. Whomp whomp 🙄

Some of this just fundamentally defies logic. If they're really sold out for 3Q how can anyone who's ordered in the last two or three weeks be getting delivery dates in September? I know there are always last minute 'things' when a purchase falls through or is refused but it can't be that large, can it? I wonder what their attrition rate is on orders? It is an expensive car, maybe there are lots of cases that at the last minute financing doesn't work out and I don't think most people have $60,000 sitting around 'just in case'.

Last edited:
Same, when I ordered it was predicted to be sometime in mid August. 8-10 weeks seems like a fairly normal time to wait, so no big deal. Then it slips well into September, then late September, now just generic October. Frankly, waiting 4 months for a car is asking too much. Hopefully it's just a placeholder and not a true representation of how backed up their production schedule is.

Some of this just fundamentally defies logic. It is an expensive car, maybe there are lots of cases that at the last minute financing doesn't work out and I don't think most people have $60,000 sitting around 'just in case'.

Yea I had the same thoughts when trying to purchase a house this entire year. Apparently everyone does have $60K sitting around and $100K over bidding money for a house.

Side note - I remember seeing discussion about this I don’t know…40 or 50 pages ago. Whether or not the rear seats were heated on a 7 seater. I was watching a BTG video and noticed this when he was showing something on his app and took a screenshot. It doesn’t show the back row seats, but definitely shows the option to turn on seat heaters back there…pretty cool - I was not aware the back row was heated!

B082EE23-87DC-479B-9C84-ACB768571DFC.jpeg

Reactions: moe0059 and Abadole
Ordered MY7LR 19 May. My dates look about the same. Bounced back and forth between Sept and October to specific dates in June, July and Aug. was 30 July last week. Just October this week. Very strange delivery process which I’m sure is worthless and meaningless. It seems to be a systematic way for Tesla to move cars between customers vs committing a Vin to any specific customer

Reactions: nship03
Same, when I ordered it was predicted to be sometime in mid August. 8-10 weeks seems like a fairly normal time to wait, so no big deal. Then it slips well into September, then late September, now just generic October. Frankly, waiting 4 months for a car is asking too much. Hopefully it's just a placeholder and not a true representation of how backed up their production schedule is.
How about waiting 5-6 months? I think a lot of MYs are being allocated to a Tesla facility that is t making cars yet

What’s distiller

Wait - this means you haven’t read all 893 pages of this forum…I’m not sure how that makes me feel about myself 😁

Lol.. Distiller watches a website for changes. It is a chrome extension if you search for "Distiller web monitor"

Prevents me from having to refresh the page, it checks every 5 minutes.

Just when you set it up, if you know about web pages, grab the large frame that includes all the information that would change. Not the whole page or you will get false changes. ;)

It can also email you of those changes and highlight what changed.

• Informative
Reactions: PatrickTM
I took a test drive in a MY about 2 months ago. Today I finally got the wife to go for a test drive. I am retired so I lots of time, she works full time so is very busy. She was hesitant and not all that thrilled, but said she would give it an honest eval... 2 hours later we paid $100 down for a Blue Long range Model Y. Due in October.
Update, got a revised ETD..16--30 Sept...