Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there one of these “SA’s” assigned to everyone? Should I know who this is and do they actually help out with anything?
once you place an order, you should have received an email from someone in tesla service center close to you. if you haven't, you can call your local Service center and check who that is. some advisors are very helpful and some are very bad. just note that everyone at tesla is overloaded with work and you might not get quick responses as you want. you or anyone is just one customer out of thousands they have.

Reactions: Crew Dragon
Did you get a notification that you were assigned a VIN, or did the button just appear?
No notification or contact today - just saw the button when opened the account, clicked accept and there was the vin with the new EDD of 7/28-8/3. Yesterday it was 7/30-8/10. Last week it had been as late as 8/25...and I've had September a few times too.

No notification or contact today - just saw the button when opened the account, clicked accept and there was the vin with the new EDD of 7/28-8/3. Yesterday it was 7/30-8/10. Last week it had been as late as 8/25...and I've had September a few times too.
Congrats on the VIN! Glad to see you got it even though your dates were much later last week.
I ordered on 5/8 and had generic October yesterday, but today I am back to the dates moving out 1 day every day for the last week or so - it is staying exactly 15 days away every single day…so frustrating! It really does make it feel like the car is never going to come. 😁 😢
Currently at Aug 2 - Aug 20.

Does anyone know if they assign VINs on weekends?
Yes they do. Just got mine a few minutes ago
Did you get a notification that you were assigned a VIN, or did the button just appear?
Since I decided to finance the car, got an email this morning letting me know the VIN was available.

Woke up to my EDD range shifting a few days to 8/1 - 8/11. Shortly after 11am EDT got the email... Doing a happy dance!! 🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎆🎆