Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw a new model y existing inventory on the website yesterday and immediately bought it!! So happy now I don’t have to be worried about my current approval timing out and I get my delivery Thursday.. Blue/black inter/tow/20’/3rd row/fsd/19 miles
IT WAS YOU!!!! I was filling out, clicked next and it was GONE!!! Enjoy!

With all of these late June orders having EDDs in July and August, Im starting to expect that I am going to be like those folks on here with April and May orders watching people who ordered after them take delivery while their EDDs still show September/October.

June 6 Order showing Sept 9-29 EDD.

I had a day where, after talking to the SA who told me to expect August delivery, the EDD showed mid August. Now however its not looking so promising. At this point I have no idea what to expect.
EDDs truly mean very little, so I wouldn't feel too discouraged or anything. 😂 Make of that what you will...hah

Tesla just called and said it arrived early Today and wants me to accept delivery tomorrow. Decided to do a pickup so I’m picking up tomorrow at 11am. Ordered 6/13, Got vin 7/14, delivery date was 7/25. now pushed up to 7/21 for pickup. Super excited! I’m assuming your delivery window turns into a 3 day period once your car arrives since that’s how long you have to accept delivery. because i had a 3 day window this morning then they just called me saying it was here. now my pickup date is showing and all i have to do is sign agreements.

Attachments

• 5FE52D67-4B44-4275-ABB3-5124088F1754.jpeg
    5FE52D67-4B44-4275-ABB3-5124088F1754.jpeg
    158.7 KB · Views: 62
  • C4409905-90A8-41D2-BD7F-20C5E4DD811A.jpeg
    C4409905-90A8-41D2-BD7F-20C5E4DD811A.jpeg
    120.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 5DCA9E30-59AB-48CB-A275-8E2334A79417.png
    5DCA9E30-59AB-48CB-A275-8E2334A79417.png
    190.7 KB · Views: 52
Taking delivery on 7/22!
I ordered on 5/1, Configuration is a MY, 7 Seater, White Ext, Black Int, 19" wheels, no tow, now fsd.
FYI...I did not see a VIN until right when I received a Tesla Update text on 7/19. The text said it'll be delivered 7/22 between 9am-6pm. I did not get to choose the delivery date, they just assigned it. I don't have to be present for the delivery. Once the car is dropped off I have 24 hours to accept delivery electronically.
Location is Fresno, CA. The estimated date moved around every day, it was very unreliable and at the end was not accurate at all.

Tesla just called and said it arrived early Today and wants me to accept delivery tomorrow. Decided to do a pickup so I’m picking up tomorrow at 11am. Ordered 6/13, Got vin 7/14, delivery date was 7/25. now pushed up to 7/21 for pickup. Super excited! I’m assuming your delivery window turns into a 3 day period once your car arrives since that’s how long you have to accept delivery. because i had a 3 day window this morning then they just called me saying it was here. now my pickup date is showing and all i have to do is sign agreements.
It makes me big sad how much more priority MYP orders get than MYLR. In the world of 2-3 month waits it’s basically an entire month less.

Congrats! I am so jealous haha

I wish I understood this process - ordered at the same place in Vegas on May 19th, and my EDD is back to July 23-August 10. You have the fastest order to delivery I have heard of in a while!
I don’t get it either. I thought I was going to have to wait till at least end of August. I still wonder if completing the credit application immediately affects this delivery time somehow. I had a 14 day turn around which seems to be very fortunate after reading through this forum.

Hi everyone, been lurking since page 700 or so but figured it is time to join in on the fun :) Ordered 5/22 MYLR5 MSM, no tow, no FSD. Had July/August EDD until I updated trade in, now am looking at Sept 16-30. Hopefully is not that long though.. once I test drove the MY it became soo much harder to wait for it
Hi, when did you complete your profile? I ordered same config on May 27, but profile completed on June 25, had to add in trade in. My current EDD is Aug 24-Sep13

Have to update insurance. Here in Texas we have to add VIN to policy first which is stupid because without a firm delivery date, I don't want to start paying for a vehicle I don't even have!
I have added a car to my insurance and then told them the effective date that I wanted it to be. I even called back and moved the effective date back a week and it was no problem. But I was able to show proof of insurance in advance of the effective date. You might ask them to do the same.

I don’t get it either. I thought I was going to have to wait till at least end of August. I still wonder if completing the credit application immediately affects this delivery time somehow. I had a 14 day turn around which seems to be very fortunate after reading through this forum.
With your luck.....go buy a lottery ticket ASAP! :)

I have added a car to my insurance and then told them the effective date that I wanted it to be. I even called back and moved the effective date back a week and it was no problem. But I was able to show proof of insurance in advance of the effective date. You might ask them to do the same.
I was finally contacted by an SA and they needed actual insurance ID card while I had provided proof of insurance document. The ID card actually showed effective date a few months ago as that is when my policy renewed so in the end, it really didn't matter. FYI, SA was very nice on the phone and said they will let me know if my car arrives sooner and I can probably pick it up before Sunday.