Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been consistent at 8/8 - 8/28 for last 4 days now. I will be going out of town for work for 10 days from 8/11 to 8/22 and those are the hot dates according to my EDD. A bit nervous on how the scheduling will be. Any suggestions?
couple ideas come to mind, if you have somebody you trust, you may be able to do a power of attorney - need to refresh my legal knowledge but I believe POA in illinois is pretty broad.

Reactions: PatrickTM and vvkp
Ordered 7/7
MYLR, white/black, 19”, 5 seat, with tow, no FSD

We will be taking delivery at the Littleton, CO service center. EDDs have pretty much been consistently late August-mid September. However, we spoke to the SA at Littleton over the weekend and he said not to expect the car until October, so we’ll plan for that and be excited if they happen to come through with it earlier.

Does anyone know if Colorado falls under “West Coast” in terms of delivery?

Ordered 7/7
MYLR, white/black, 19”, 5 seat, with tow, no FSD

We will be taking delivery at the Littleton, CO service center. EDDs have pretty much been consistently late August-mid September. However, we spoke to the SA at Littleton over the weekend and he said not to expect the car until October, so we’ll plan for that and be excited if they happen to come through with it earlier.

Does anyone know if Colorado falls under “West Coast” in terms of delivery?
I believe it does. I talked to SA in Nevada and they made it seem so. I am picking my car up in the Superior SC this Friday.

Does anyone know how common it is for Model Y's to show up in Tesla's used inventory? I just saw this black MYLR come up and would have bought it if it didn't have FSD (out of my budget).

Now it has me thinking that I should keep a closer eye on the inventory so I don't have to wait on my EDD as I am fairly flexible so long as it has low mileage and is in my budget.
You can remove the FSD…did that for my demo.

Reactions: snowchains
So after getting my VIN yesterday, finally got text and email notifications this morning. Have to update insurance. Here in Texas we have to add VIN to policy first which is stupid because without a firm delivery date, I don't want to start paying for a vehicle I don't even have! I did get text asking me to schedule delivery, which I scheduled for 7/25, the earliest date available.
I have never spoken to or been assigned an SA. I have never even sat in a Tesla let alone test drove one! I am extremely excited and nervous at the same time. Cannot wait to move on from ICE vehicles. Next stop....CYBERTRUCK!
I hope those who are waiting get your VINS soon.

Ordered MYP MSM on 6/18 - EDD was July 11-31 and then pushed to Aug 1 - 11. Got the text on Saturday to schedule delivery - I didn't schedule until they sent another text saying if I don't reserve by Monday night they will move car to another person. I scheduled delivery yesterday around lunch and now it is showing in my account as confirmed but there is no VIN in my account so cannot get insurance. SA says they moved the car to someone else.

yeah my wife has an inverse reaction to cars as to purses. She will spend HOURS finding the perfect purse but when it comes to cars, she could care less. Hence why I can't get her to sell her 2015 honda accord she's had since before we got married. We are fortunate now to be able to virtually buy any car under $100k but she'd rather keep driving her honda and every time i bring up selling it I get the lazer eyes of doom from her.

Even when I took her for a test drive in the MY before we put our order in, the most I could get out of her was "yeah, it's nice"... pretty much her standard ho hum to any car. I could buy a Bentley and I'm sure she wouldn't be able to tell the difference between her honda and would react the same way "yeah, it's nice"
in case anyone is wondering the resolution to this... it's CHANEL... last night I felt like I had to smooth things over with wifey and got her a new Jumbo and back to happy wife happy life! 😂 😂 😂

After gifting her new purse to her she promised to have "more than a few more weeks" of patience waiting for the tesla, but next time around it better be hermes 💀☠️💀

Ordered MYP MSM on 6/18 - EDD was July 11-31 and then pushed to Aug 1 - 11. Got the text on Saturday to schedule delivery - I didn't schedule until they sent another text saying if I don't reserve by Monday night they will move car to another person. I scheduled delivery yesterday around lunch and now it is showing in my account as confirmed but there is no VIN in my account so cannot get insurance. SA says they moved the car to someone else.
Just wondering why you waited?

Has anyone been able to schedule a Homelink installation with their delivery, or can it only be ordered once you take delivery (and then make another visit to the SC for installation)?
Curious about this too. I have the Homelink at home ready to install. My understanding is that you have to have the car to schedule a service appt. which means another trip - unless they'll come to you.