Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
(Excited, proud) "We ordered the same day months ago but I got my car already!"

"Well congrats man, but I guess it means mine will have all the new improvements"​

(pause) "Umm, what improvements?"

"You know, all the great new stuff everyone's talking about"​

(pause, unsure) "Oh yeah, right ... but well I'm really enjoying having mine right now ..."

"Oh sure, I feel you man, that's a great way to look at it. I mean under the circumstances and all"​

"Umm, what do you mean?"

"Nothing really dude, I just I think it's great you're able to look at things in a positive light no matter what"​

(Nervous pause) "Well I kind of thought it was positive... hey by the way which forum are you in, where you're discussing all the new stuff ... I mean that sure we all know about ... mostly..."

"Oh you know, all the cool forums, everyone's pretty excited. Anyway I gotta go look for that big tax rebate application so I'm all ready to apply it to my car. Catch you later dude, and hey keep your chin up!"​

(Crushed, weak) "Yeah OK, later..."
LMAO!

You lost me at “big tax rebate”…

(thanks for nothing, Ontario government!)

Now that I am re-reading what I typed and what you typed - I typed it correctly the first time. I posted that at 11:32AM on Tuesday. So by referring to "yesterday" in my post on a Tuesday means I am referring to Monday.
Anyways...it looks like Tesla prematurely moved the car to someone else. Blame falls on both of us. My account still shows a delivery date of 7/27 but no VIN and my SA out of the Tysons SC has not responded to any messages.

Reactions: JR9386
Who knows at this point. Ive seen a lot of mid May orders have the general 'October' EDD, so maybe the fact that you still have July/Aug provides some hope.

Im currently on a vacation now that I had originally intended to drive down in my new MY. Really thought it would have been delivered within 2 months of ordering, but it seems like everyone else had the same idea.

You’re right. Logically I should just go on vacation since I probably won’t get it any time soon, but you just know that as soon as I leave I would get a call asking me to pick it up right now.
I'm right there with you guys. I am going out of town for 2 different vacations and will only be in SLC for 5 days in between them. So stressful! I spoke to the manager last week (he just happened to be the guy who greeted me) and he didn't seem worried. First he said he didn't really think I'd receive my car in the next few weeks (*sad face) even if my EDD said I might. Then he said if I'm out of town they would work with me to find a way for delivery (?). I asked if they do home delivery and he said it depended on the day and staffing. I really hope I don't miss my delivery window and lose my car.

52CDBF44-3279-457B-B6BD-AF95B2DF7046.png

Does this mean I’m getting near ?

I'm right there with you guys. I am going out of town for 2 different vacations and will only be in SLC for 5 days in between them. So stressful! I spoke to the manager last week (he just happened to be the guy who greeted me) and he didn't seem worried. First he said he didn't really think I'd receive my car in the next few weeks (*sad face) even if my EDD said I might. Then he said if I'm out of town they would work with me to find a way for delivery (?). I asked if they do home delivery and he said it depended on the day and staffing. I really hope I don't miss my delivery window and lose my car.
Nice another Utah data point. Whats your config and order date?

Which ceramic coating are you getting for the interior?
Going with the GYEON, it's the first time I'm applying to seating areas (really, anytime applying ceramic to any interior piece). Also doing wheels in ceramic, and later planning on PPF and ceramic on top of that (had this on both previous Teslas, full-body PPF + ceramic; the Y will only get front PPF).

Last edited:
I also asked today if it would make a difference to tell them that I am flexible on colors/configurations. They told me that it wouldn't make a difference at the moment because they won't be receiving any inventory cars until past October. Maybe this is where the October date many are seeing is coming from?