Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I never heard that, but regardless @LarC you should be able to call in and request to switch back to pickup (I have a pet peeve about not wanting them to drive my car, plus easier to reject by just not picking it up if it comes to that).
You are correct, SA said they could change it back if I wanted. I thought their home delivery was on a truck? I guess not.

Reactions: hcdavis3
How long did it hover? More details please. Mine has hovered at the same EDD range for 5 days in a row?
I've had mine hover at the same EDD for 10+ days before. Then it sporadically jumps around in between. I blame that mostly on EOQ madness and order fulfillment pushes.

1627055761542.png

Update: vehicle arrived late last night and is awaiting final inspection to be put into "finished goods" status. 100% on track for pickup tomorrow. Review Agreements button should be enabled @ 3:00 PM today when it'll be <=24 hours to deliv. I asked if it possible to pick up today but they didn't want to really consider it, SA said if/when it's in "finished goods" status it may become an option.
Congrats. When I talked the SA this morning mine had finally been taken off the train and was at the rail yard parking lot. They are awaiting the call to come pick up. Still hoping to pick up today. 🙏

I'm trying to not get too anxious but today the blue-button appears where I need to accept Tesla Vision. I logged in and accepted and the delivery window changed to the next three days. The payment button appeared but under agreements, the blue review button is not clickable and just says try again in a few moments. Does anyone know how long it takes to appear? My order was a MY White Basic from April w/ VIN 234 assigned in case others are interested.

I'm trying to not get too anxious but today the blue-button appears where I need to accept Tesla Vision. I logged in and accepted and the delivery window changed to the next three days. The payment button appeared but under agreements, the blue review button is not clickable and just says try again in a few moments. Does anyone know how long it takes to appear? My order was a MY White Basic from April w/ VIN 234 assigned in case others are interested.
Does it look like this?
1627058912154.png

Reactions: und2000
You and I have the exact same configuration, and both of us had the exact same movement today. Except you ordered one day ahead of me so your dates were, and as adjusted, are, one day ahead of me. Where are you taking delivery? I'm at Tyson's Corner, Virginia.
I’m in NY. Taking delivery in Smithtown NY (Long Island). It had been a Brooklyn delivery but the SA I spoke w moved it for me.