Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you don't have an EDD (not even a header showing Expected Delivery Date), is it safe to assume I won't be seeing anything until November or longer? I ordered on 5/5, placed on hold and removed from hold with profile completion on 7/21 (White/7 Seat/White Interior/ Tow Hitch/No FSA/ Induction Wheels).

Model Y Profile.png

New to this forum - may have been addressed earlier, sorry if this is redundant/ obvious: if I place an order for a MY now, is the final price I pay whenever it is delivered, say November, today's listed price ie 54,990 plus delivery etc -or is there no guarantee as to the final price? And if I delay delivery, does the price stays fixed or can it change?

Reactions: BitJam
New to this forum - may have been addressed earlier, sorry if this is redundant/ obvious: if I place an order for a MY now, is the final price I pay whenever it is delivered, say November, today's listed price ie 54,990 plus delivery etc -or is there no guarantee as to the final price? And if I delay delivery, does the price stays fixed or can it change?
You lock in today's price. If the price goes up, you keep your old price but if it goes down you can get the new lower price.

As of now whatever you pay now is what you will pay in the end. If the price drops you get the lower price if it goes up you stay at the price you ordered at.

I believe someone could potentially steal or mess with your order if they had your order number…
I doubt it, but ok. Always wondered why people hide their tag in pictures of their car but drive around all day with it visible to everyone. Like people on the internet are more shady than the person driving behind you. Anyway, just makes me laugh. Carry on.

Curious why everyone hides their reservation number? Is that supposed to be a secret or something? I thought it would add useful info to the spreadsheet.
Maybe we don't want high ranking Tesla employees playing God Mode with our order? Seriously, though, it's identifying through internal channels only, but it's easy enough to blur it out.

I agree it's a bit like the license plate thing everyone does for absolutely no reason.

Any of you know (or have experience) if the 3D maxpider floor mats can be placed on top of the OEM carpet mats instead of replacing them? I don't have a ton of storage room so I prefer to put them on top, but I'm unsure if that creates a fit issue (or if it's negligible). Thanks in advance!
I just installed mine like this today after I treated the carpet with smart fabric for an extra layer of protection. Fits great with OEM floor mats underneath.

What is the "Tesla Build Center?" Do you think that it is accurate information that they give you? I ordered May 18th and am getting antsy. Current EDD Aug 8-25
Yes call it and press 4… tell them you need your status… so many on Facebook have been using the number getting good information… they know more than the sales advisor do…