Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Monday update... Slipping almost daily one day at a time... Two movements over the weekend... Now Sept1 - Sept21...

Capture.JPG

Finally got to test drive the MY a month after order date lol

Fast as I was expecting. A lot smoother than my uncles MX. Sound system was surprisingly better than I expected. And I have now become more impatient waiting for our MY.
Going for a test drive today, 2 months after ordering. We did rent on Turo for a day so I have some familiarity, but looking forward to getting behind the wheel again

I got my EDD back, it's sitting at 8/17-9/6. But that is on track for what my SA has said for a couple weeks now. And I half expect it to drop back down to be more early August just because in the past it has jumped up for a day or two and then it drops back down to where it was before the jump. Some more fun facts, this makes it my 27th EDD change with 8/4 being the average start date and most common start date, I also think that the 6/19 EDD I started with is no longer happening 🥺
Well, at least my EDD is becoming somewhat predictable. My EDD moved back up to 8/7-8/27.