Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today when i checked this morning, I see that a Vin is assigned and the delivery dates are August 08 - August 14
Order Placed 5/22
MYLR, 7 Seater, Blue Exterior,White Interior, Tow Hitch and NO FSD
YES!! #TeamBlue

Let's see some more Blues rolling off the line in the next few days. Also interesting about the 7 seater considering I read someone else said they might not see a 7 seater until next year?!

Congrats!!

Mine still at 8/11 to 8/31. It stayed that way since last Saturday.
Wait so @ajs847 @bap1803691 and you all stayed in same timeframe? They really are punishing me for talking smack. Hold my spot I going to try and get back up there with all of you.

Tesla please forgive me, I see the error in my ways. I now know that I was wro….yeah can’t do it, Tesla your EDD system sucks. Fix it.

Last edited:
Wait so @ajs847 @bap1803691 and you all stayed in same timeframe? They really are punishing me for talking smack. Hold my spot I going to try and get back up there with all of you.

Tesla please forgive me, I see the error in my ways. I now know that I was wro….yeah can’t do it, Tesla your EDD systems sucks. Fix it.
for a second I thought you were going to apologize LOL

YES!! #TeamBlue

Let's see some more Blues rolling off the line in the next few days. Also interesting about the 7 seater considering I read someone else said they might not see a 7 seater until next year?!

Congrats!!
I would take everything said here with a grain of salt or maybe a heap. I've had several SAs tell me multiple different things about my EDD. Desperately trying to plan a vacation 😅. I've even come back to this forum with what the SA told me only to have my EDD be moved back up.

• Funny
Reactions: iratre

Tesla please forgive me, I see the error in my ways. I now know that I was wro….yeah can’t do it, Tesla your EDD system sucks. Fix it.
I mean, I haven't been completely happy about the EDD system either and they haven't nuked my EDD... yet.

I guess as the saying goes, we'll get it when the squirel says so.

Reactions: PatrickTM