Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have talked to three different SA and a store manager on this topic and they have all informed me it does not make any difference picking cash or finance on your order. Nor does it make a difference if you finance with Tesla or an outside bank.

The biggest hurdle for most accounts is when placing the order it must be in a completed state as soon as possible. This is partially why you see some who ordered let say March but if they complete the profile in June are treated in the system the same as a user who ordered and completed their profile in June. So yes incomplete profiles will delay delivery.
When you say completed profile, that means uploading your insurance and drivers license, right? Right now, I just have the "agreements" button, but it's gryed out.

Still stuck on August 14 - September 3 this morning. Not sure whether I should be glad or worried that I’ve been stuck here for almost 2 weeks now.

And because idk how to change my signature: MYLR, MSM, induction wheels, white interior, 5-seat, FSD, & no tow
I have the same dates as you (I’ve been stuck with those dates for the whole week now) and ordered in Austin. Maybe we will get ours around the same time!

Reactions: iratre
MYLR white/white 5seat 20" in Northeast PA. Order date 6/21, completed everything that day. EDD averaged between the 8/16-9/5 range, but this morning just jumped to 8/29-9/18.

Frustration isn't in the desire to have the new car, but more in the inability to time the sale of my existing vehicle. Had some mind-blowing offers from dealers and online car buying services for my current vehicle (2020 Ford Raptor) and I'm just hoping they're still there when I go to sell. Bought Raptor 18 months ago for $68k. Currently owe $49k. Was receiving offers in the $70-73k range.

MYLR white/white 5seat 20" in Northeast PA. Order date 6/21, completed everything that day. EDD averaged between the 8/16-9/5 range, but this morning just jumped to 8/29-9/18.

Frustration isn't in the desire to have the new car, but more in the inability to time the sale of my existing vehicle. Had some mind-blowing offers from dealers and online car buying services for my current vehicle (2020 Ford Raptor) and I'm just hoping they're still there when I go to sell. Bought Raptor 18 months ago for $68k. Currently owe $49k. Was receiving offers in the $70-73k range.
I’m in the same boat. The value of my vehicle is dropping with every mile I put on it.

Same - it's redirecting me 'back to profile' every time I try to click. I saw someone in the S forum posted the same thing yesterday afternoon late. I'm wondering if they're starting to do this instead of removing the EDD altogether.
6/11/21 order MYLR #TeamBlue
I did finally get into the EDD screen using my laptop instead of the phone, but the EDD was still showing up at Sept 6-26th for me. (LR/white/white/induction/hitch)

I’ve had my Y for a month now. I’ve been through everything you all are going through now. But now my wife wants one...uggghhh. She placed her order last weekend. She doesnt Really cares when it comes. She remembers what I put her through during my wait so she isn’t even giving me the log in to her Tesla account to check it. LOL. She currently have a Rav4 that gets 40mpg and does awesome on road trips. Now we will be an only EV house. Kind of worries me for road trips with the bikes. So my wait starts back up again. Good thing I have mine to drive
Man, looks like you want more pain :). But on the bright side, the family can sit in your MY and she can check the status & EDDs.

Lot of people here are hoping for an Austin MY. But, it could also turn out the other way because the manufacturing would be in ramping up phase. Anyway, just hoping for a car to drive to at this point. Sold my car and I am sharing a car with my roommate. Working from home today as I called off an in person meeting as he had to run an errand.
I believe there's zero chance you're going to get a second gen Model Y with a current order at the current price. It just doesn't make any sense they'd do that. Unless of course Elon has to revert to the backup plan he described using 2170s at Austin while they finish up getting the 4680s ramped up to production speed.

Packing up the MY for its first road trip! AP isn't even calibrated yet LOL

Looking forward to a solid 5 hours of drive time to get a good feel for it and the differences between the M3 (with radar) and the new MY. I am super excited about the extra range, we should be able to hop from v3 SC to v3 SC instead of having to stop at the v2 as we do with the M3.

I've got the new floor mats installed, carseat protective mats, seat back covers (to keep little feet from ruining the seat backs), puddle projection lights, wheel locks, RasberriPi Sentry auto upload & Music storage, Tint appointment is set for next week and the PPF is for the week after. Wish I didn't have to take such a long trip on the highway before the PPF but it can't be helped.
What kind of carseat protective mats and seat back covers did you get? I'm picking up my Model Y on Monday August 2nd at 2pm in Richmond. I ordered it on 6/2 (White ET/Black IN, LR, 7 Seats, Tow, 20 inch wheels, AP; VIN 233XXX).