Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve had my Y for a month now. I’ve been through everything you all are going through now. But now my wife wants one...uggghhh. She placed her order last weekend. She doesnt Really cares when it comes. She remembers what I put her through during my wait so she isn’t even giving me the log in to her Tesla account to check it. LOL. She currently have a Rav4 that gets 40mpg and does awesome on road trips. Now we will be an only EV house. Kind of worries me for road trips with the bikes. So my wait starts back up again. Good thing I have mine to drive
Will u get another charger installed as well?

Lot of people here are hoping for an Austin MY. But, it could also turn out the other way because the manufacturing would be in ramping up phase. Anyway, just hoping for a car to drive to at this point. Sold my car and I am sharing a car with my roommate. Working from home today as I called off an in person meeting as he had to run an errand.

Reactions: iratre
I have not been able to get into the "manage" section of my order since yesterday to see my EDD. It just reloads the dashboard instead of taking me into the order page. Anyone else experience this?
Same - it's redirecting me 'back to profile' every time I try to click. I saw someone in the S forum posted the same thing yesterday afternoon late. I'm wondering if they're starting to do this instead of removing the EDD altogether.
6/11/21 order MYLR #TeamBlue