Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I find it interesting that so many of us have EDD ranges for the 2nd half of August. For me, that would be close to 60 days but I can't remember what the estimated delivery was at time of order back on 6/21 for the MYP model; I wouldn't be surprised if it was "August".

Surely someone here remembers? Even today, it says 7-9 weeks on the new order site.
I ordered an MYP on 6/20. Quoted delivery time was 1-10 weeks for me.

I would love that! I am at 41 days from OD now and 33 days from when I accepted financing (not sure which date counts the most).

What was your EDD right before you got the VIN and delivery date scheduled? Was it accurate or did you get the delivery prior to what EDD showed?
When I placed the order, the EDD was 1-10 weeks. My delivery dates jumped all over the place though. I went through the 'push back one day' phase for a while, then got '7-10 weeks' a few times. And then all of a sudden a got a VIN, and a few days later they scheduled delivery.

The EDD dates are pretty much worthless, but I could not keep myself from looking at them everyday. So much for rational thinking.