Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is like three days in a row I cannot even access my account? Maybe I've been banned for refreshing too much?

Some people's VINs disappear, my account has disappeared. Someone please give the MY that was just a glimmer in my eye a few short days ago and good home.
Had that happen yesterday...logged out and back in and it was fine. Have you tried that? Alternately, you can try a direct link to your details if you know your RN number. Someone else posted that here but for reference, try https://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/product-finalize?rn=<your RN here>

This is like three days in a row I cannot even access my account? Maybe I've been banned for refreshing too much?

Some people's VINs disappear, my account has disappeared. Someone please give the MY that was just a glimmer in my eye a few short days ago and good home.
Same thing happened to me and others. Go to your account and manually sign out. Should be gtg.

Closing the browser/tab wasn't working to clear the issue. Hope that helps!

I too became part of the dreaded 'October' Club this morning... 😢

Seems like many others, so take it as a sign. This happened in early July for me it moved back to the range it had been indicating after a few days... Needless to say I'll be checking that much more throughout the coming days... 😬

What I hope it is, is not an early indicator that east coast deliveries from June are going to be pushed until next quarter....

Reactions: TESRP

I had to use a different browser. I can’t get to my account on Safari, but it works in Chrome.

For the first time I’ve slipped to the dreaded “October” as estimated delivery…have been holding steady in mid to late August or early September…haven’t others that slipped to October eventually had a VIN assigned in a few days or is that just wishful thinking??
Same. Ordered 7/9 and kept in the September 5-30 range doe all three weeks and moved to the dreaded blanket October this morning (Albany Ny based, pick up in Mount Kisco)