Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What? I thought it just brings you to the current pricing. I haven't heard about $500 + current pricing + whatever you're changing.
Here are some other people, because apparently nobody believes me, maybe if I bring other people in, you guys will! If you don’t talk to your sales advisor about it, they won’t tell you. It’s like a hidden fee.

Attachments

• 16D68DF1-2EDE-4790-9046-F79E2DEB403B.png
    16D68DF1-2EDE-4790-9046-F79E2DEB403B.png
    859.9 KB · Views: 56
  • D53848D8-FB64-4969-95F7-377F1268A5A7.png
    D53848D8-FB64-4969-95F7-377F1268A5A7.png
    670.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 81FDCAFC-C408-4AF0-9531-B61CC79F4204.png
    81FDCAFC-C408-4AF0-9531-B61CC79F4204.png
    240.6 KB · Views: 44
  • 9CA26B44-B8F0-4CCD-809D-001AFCF81D9C.jpeg
    9CA26B44-B8F0-4CCD-809D-001AFCF81D9C.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 42
Looks like the wife is jumping ship. May 25th order. Had our EDD shift by months, and as of this morning went from 2 weeks away to October. Wife already sold her car as our SA said a VIN was going to happen back in mid July. One car family with two professionals that work an hour from each other and two teens going back to school in 3 weeks isn’t going to work sadly.

I know a lot of us are in this boat. Absolutely horrid customer service lately with the EDDs

I changed to the 20" induction wheels and my price breakdown doesn't have an order change fee. Might depend on how you change it. I called the SC where I am picking it up.

Also didn't seem to affect my place in queue. EDD wasn't impacted. Though now I'm in the October club with everyone else.

Looks like the wife is jumping ship. May 25th order. Had our EDD shift by months, and as of this morning went from 2 weeks away to October. Wife already sold her car as our SA said a VIN was going to happen back in mid July. One car family with two professionals that work an hour from each other and two teens going back to school in 3 weeks isn’t going to work sadly.

I know a lot of us are in this boat. Absolutely horrid customer service lately with the EDDs
Everyone Is saying, that when the date switches like that, is because your Vin number is about to appear. Mine is on May 28, yours should be just around the corner. I should have a Vin number, but this Saturday just hold off for just a few more days you’re almost there.

Everyone Is saying, that when the date switches like that, is because your Vin number is about to appear. Mine is on May 28, yours should be just around the corner. I should have a Vin number, but this Saturday just hold off for just a few more days you’re almost there.

Im cool with holding off. Im in a 21 Model 3 LR until the 21/22 Model S LR gets in (Im on res for it now). Wife is getting impatient and without a vehicle for the first time in 25 years, I cant blame her one bit! LOL. Thats tough for those without at the moment.

Makes me feel better I’m not the only one lol

In all seriousness I think it’s a good news as something happening to our orders such as entering production line!!
I would be soooooo happy. I was curious if anyone else encountered this before getting hit with a vin but for the last few months when I searched for a vin in the source code there wasnt a match but yesterday I searched 5YJ and I got a hit but it was a bunch of letters and numbers —- nothing that looked like a vin. Idk maybe I’m grasping at straws at this point