Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those in Las Vegas, got a follow-up call from my DA today, picking up tomorrow! I asked the DA if they have been pretty busy and they mentioned that they're getting A LOT of cars recently so anyone in the area might be getting a VIN/delivery date soon. Didn't want to keep them on the phone too long but I'll ask tomorrow if they think the pace will continue thru September/October.

From the Y tracker, it looks like for my order this is the timeline:
Order to VIN: 37 days (Avg 50)
VIN to Delivery: 6 days (Avg 10)
Order to Delivery: 43 days (Avg 65)
Las Vegas order here - None of this makes sense lol. 75 days in and my dates just keep going the wrong way.

Refreshing, refreshing and refreshing (Thanks Distill)...

Finally got the magic blue box and VIN in the source code! 246xxx

OD 5.27 | MYLR5 | MSM | White Interior | 20” | no tow | no fsd | Toronto

EDD before VIN: 08/18-08/28, EDD after VIN: October (nice joke Elon)

EDD has been updated to August 15 - August 21

Can anybody confirm if expiring and re-submitting your trade-in offer will throw you to the "back of the line"? I thought I remembered my SA saying it won't, but just want to confirm before I submit it again now that it's expired for the second time.

Can anybody confirm if expiring and re-submitting your trade-in offer will throw you to the "back of the line"? I thought I remembered my SA saying it won't, but just want to confirm before I submit it again now that it's expired for the second time.
It literally happened to me. I cancelled my trade in. You see where I am at. April 28th order btw. Profile was complete very shortly after that.
Was told it was a "glitch" and that someone didn't do their job. It sent me to the back of the que.

After waiting 11 weeks, I just got a call and will pick up my MY tomorrow ;)
I ordered the car in May 18th. - delivery date was pushed twice. When I call sales rep at West Palm Beach they were always able to gps the car (thats if they answered the call) and always advised where it was, Tennesse, Alabama, Tampa...etc. Good luck to everyone!

Did you speak to anyone specifically who was helpful? When I call they always only give me general info 😭

It literally happened to me. I cancelled my trade in. You see where I am at. April 28th order btw. Profile was complete very shortly after that.
Was told it was a "glitch" and that someone didn't do their job. It sent me to the back of the que.
Was there anything you saw that notified you this happened? Mine expired, prompted for new mileage, and the EDD is still at the same spot. Guess I can wait and see what happens after a new quote comes through...

Las Vegas order here - None of this makes sense lol. 75 days in and my dates just keep going the wrong way.
That's really strange, well hopefully yours will be coming soon! Is there any credence in the thought going around the Tesla community that they build configs in batches? Like all White/Black/Red/Gray/Blue at once then the other colors? Could be a reason for the hold up. Idk, just trying to add good vibes.

Was there anything you saw that notified you this happened? Mine expired, prompted for new mileage, and the EDD is still at the same spot. Guess I can wait and see what happens after a new quote comes through...
First thing that was a red flag would be I was trading in my wife's Honda. Emailed them to remove it. They did, however it showed my model 3 as trade in with no price etc. Never wanted to trade my model 3. Gave it a day maybe to update. It didn't and the next day my EDD was gone. So I called and then that's what followed.
I took it as, oh *sugar* we are sorry. Nothing we can do.
It literally reset my profile completion to July 20th.....

First thing that was a red flag would be I was trading in my wife's Honda. Emailed them to remove it. They did, however it showed my model 3 as trade in with no price etc. Never wanted to trade my model 3. Gave it a day maybe to update. It didn't and the next day my EDD was gone. So I called and then that's what followed.
I took it as, oh *sugar* we are sorry. Nothing we can do.
It literally reset my profile completion to July 20th.....
Where do you even view your profile completion date? I've never seen it, and just based it on the email I got after confirming financing.