Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You are all of us. We are one. Also, do you find yourself answering the phone more often for unrecognized numbers? I do. Always hoping it is some satellite Tesla office calling.
of course I am. I typically don't take any call which isn't in my contact list. Now I'm even taking the calls which say "Spam Likely".. You never know which way GOD shows up at your doorstep. 🤣

For those in Las Vegas, got a follow-up call from my DA today, picking up tomorrow! I asked the DA if they have been pretty busy and they mentioned that they're getting A LOT of cars recently so anyone in the area might be getting a VIN/delivery date soon. Didn't want to keep them on the phone too long but I'll ask tomorrow if they think the pace will continue thru September/October.

From the Y tracker, it looks like for my order this is the timeline:
Order to VIN: 37 days (Avg 50)
VIN to Delivery: 6 days (Avg 10)
Order to Delivery: 43 days (Avg 65)

I think I have a pretty nice SA assigned. :)

I scheduled another test drive (they have loads of open appts) and my SA called me to confirm. Without me asking, he pulled up my order to check to see where it's at. He gave me the EDD I see on my profile and then said, "give me a sec, let me see if I can find any further information". After a brief moment, he said that the current tentative date was scheduled for the first week of September.

He made clear that it's tentative and can move forward or backward, but I'm inclined to believe that some SAs can see a bit more details. I didn't ask about my order and was voluntarily told this information. And when I heard the EDD I already knew, I didn't ask further, so there was no need for him to pull "first week of Sept" out of thin air.

Make of that what you will, YMMV. I figured it would be in Sept since I'm in CA.

Reactions: collaGOunltd
What part? I'm from Rockford and you can see when I ordered mine..... I swear it's random at this point.
just tagged you in my post of the other thread... his location just says chicago. Technicaly i live in a chicago suburb but I hate to associate with anything chicago unless it's related to deep dish or the bears.

For those in Las Vegas, got a follow-up call from my DA today, picking up tomorrow! I asked the DA if they have been pretty busy and they mentioned that they're getting A LOT of cars recently so anyone in the area might be getting a VIN/delivery date soon. Didn't want to keep them on the phone too long but I'll ask tomorrow if they think the pace will continue thru September/October.

From the Y tracker, it looks like for my order this is the timeline:
Order to VIN: 37 days (Avg 50)
VIN to Delivery: 6 days (Avg 10)
Order to Delivery: 43 days (Avg 65)
Congrats, but this is just BS. @haferc is waiting from 3/30 and he didn't get his car, but Tesla wants to make a car for june order? That's just BS

because somebody from FREAKING CHICAGO WHO ORDERED 2 DAYS AFTER ME JUST GOT HIS VIN!!! I HAVE BEEN REFRESHING LIKE A MF SINCE.
If they start handing out VINs and exclude me and @joewithblueMY--I will have to assume foul play. There may be some Bears fans withholding delivery from anyone associated with the Packers....talk about conspiracy....

If they start handing out VINs and exclude me and @joewithblueMY--I will have to assume foul play. There may be some Bears fans withholding delivery from anyone associated with the Packers....talk about conspiracy....
here... hold my deflated balls while I collect my VIN.... LOL... TB12 humor always kills me.

I've lost enough bets RE: bears vs Packers... not gonna touch that rivalry here, you win LOL