Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My stats:
78 days (2.6 mo) between my 5/15 order and getting VIN on 8/1, 96 days (3.2 mo) from order to planned delivery date on 8/19

My thoughts:
1. EDD whiplashing frustration - i suppose we all have to learn to accept rather than get angry with things we don't have control over. This forum has been much cheaper than hiring a therapist to cope with it all :) - thanks to all my therapists here.
2. The long wait time has saved me money. Initial order was thru Tesla financing at a 2.49% rate. Reading posts on the forum, I heard that some people got a 1.24% rate from DCU.org. I checked it out. A CU in MA that allows membership if you sign up for some local org memberships that are cheap to do. So I signed up and tried an auto loan. The 1.99% rate drops by 0.5% if you do direct deposit and another 0.25% if you are getting a car that is >35mpg, getting you to 1.24%. So this basically will cut my interest cost in half. Took me a month or two to hear about this on the forum and figure it out, so if the Tesla was delivered fast it would have cost me more money. Silver lining? I pass this along in case it might save anyone $. Check out the numbers yourself in case things have changed or I typo'd something.
I am in MA. Which CU is that? Let me know. Thanks.

things are getting spicy. original order (3/30) mylr edd = 8/23-9/12. new order (8/3) myp edd = 8/28-9/17.
genuinely believe the myp will arrive first which is just stupid.
they just updated. definitely seem to be giving priority to the performance vs long range.

daily edd:
mylr order (3/30) = August 22 - September 11 (prev. day change: -1/-1)
myp order (8/3) = August 19 - September 02 (prev. day change: -9/-15)

Last edited: