Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Imeddy8 many used ones say "capability" because you can upgrade but if you go into the details then that is where it is confirmed. This one says "Included" in the details.
I hadn't seen where they did that. Even used model 3's - I have only seen where it would just say "autopilot" if it didn't have FSD.

1628252560857.png

Just my opinion but no way I’d be doing those in a Tesla. I’d be looking at a Camery or something. Your buying a 60k car to do Uber comfort that’s cool as a side gig. but for all those delivery services that Tesla will be driven into he ground for a job. There are much better tools for the trade.
I’ve got to agree with Vin_L here. You will not get 326 miles of range. You might get 250 depending on your driving style and that would mean driving it to a zero state of charge. Something you don’t want to do. So on a given day you will be spending down time at a Supercharger and the Supercharger will need to be where you are going. Don’t forget that Supercharging is not free and not the best thing for your long term battery health.

There’s more I’d say about this, but I’m going to assume you’ve done your research. Can a MY do what you are planning? Absolutely, but there will be compromises along the way that you would not need to make with an ICE or Hybrid vehicle.

Just my opinion but no way I’d be doing those in a Tesla. I’d be looking at a Camery or something. Your buying a 60k car to do Uber comfort that’s cool as a side gig. but for all those delivery services that Tesla will be driven into he ground for a job. There are much better tools for the trade.
Not to mention the battery degradation and reduced range he’s going to get over the massive amount of hard miles he will drive

Reactions: PatrickTM and MBx4
Seeing how it is 8:01 and outside of “October Bloodbath” my EDD has never changed later than 7:54 am, I am going to say I have no EDD change today. Still sitting at 8/21-9/7
Same story with me. After refreshing at 8:01, 8:02, and 8:03 and seeing no changes to my EDD or blue button it’s safe to say no exciting updates for me. Sitting at 8/17-9/2