Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And I’m back to 9/12-30 after a day of no EDD. I’m noticing the daily EDD updates are starting to come in a little later this month than they did last month.

Also, unrelated, my trade in value has dropped $2k since I ordered 😭
Mine too…when I first started this journey it was valued at $2k higher than it is now. And the crazy thing that is different than almost everyone on here that I have seen is that Tesla’s offer for trade-in was within a couple hundred dollars of private party value on KBB, and several thousand higher than Carvana and Vroom.

Reactions: PatrickTM
@potter287 @CGeiser I feel in my heart that you two (and hopefully me too) will be receiving VINs very soon. What with the rules Tesla has to follow to deliver in Texas, they've got to basically give us the VINs as soon as they have them.. takes probably a week or so to get them here so with EDDs starting in just 12 days, VINs seem very close
This is the kind of hope that keeps me alive. I also find comfort that our MY's are becoming besties on the trip from CA to TX.

@potter287 @CGeiser I feel in my heart that you two (and hopefully me too) will be receiving VINs very soon. What with the rules Tesla has to follow to deliver in Texas, they've got to basically give us the VINs as soon as they have them.. takes probably a week or so to get them here so with EDDs starting in just 12 days, VINs seem very close
When I called I was told by the 9th and my EDD is aug 20 - sep 3 now. It’s been the creep of the front day for weeks now 🤦‍♂️

They’re totally going to be besties, I hope they bond over their mutual disdain for papa Elon

@paobrien7 you’re the best, thanks for keeping our hope alive ❤️
You guys are the best too! This forum and everyone in it has really helped keep my mind from being entirely cut loose during this process. When I got my SR+ M3 in 2019, I ordered and took delivery in like 6 days. So I'm new to this whole waiting for my Tesla thing

Everyone here is waiting for their car. Their MY. How many of you here is waiting for their spouse car? 😂 😂😂

Im getting MY for my wife but she isn't that interested in the waiting game. She is like "it's gets here when it should". I don't know why, but I'm more excited than her and checking the status every 5 mins. Ofcourse I will be driving most of the time and she is ok with that. LOL
@Hangover, I'm in that camp. The MY is for my wife but I'm much more excited about it than she is.

My model 3 is my DD and I had to get a Y because I birthed a GIANT baby and the model 3 with rear facing car seat is just stressful for me. I have to position him horizontally to put him in and have my husband sit in the back seat to help pivot his body so we don’t smack his head on the roof 😂
My kids are all older and gigantic and there are 3 of them so squeezing all 5 of us in the Model 3 is not a fun experience on anything more than a short drive, but I hate driving the Sequoia SO much knowing that it dumps 5 gallons of gas out of the tailpipe every time I touch the gas pedal so I force everyone into my M3 if we are all going somewhere together. 😁
I’m 6’3”, my oldest is 6’1”, and the others are catching up. My daughter is pretty tiny so she will be in the 3rd row of the MY (if we ever get it) for future road trips. It is pretty rare we all 5 go anywhere together anymore since they are getting older…