Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is reassuring because we are in the trenches right now dealing with molars and the 18 month sleep regression. I don’t know how to cope and questioning everything I do as a parent 😂
A bigger car and a front facing car seat when he’s big enough will be life changing for you guys!! Although, then they can see you, so no more being able to sneak snacks in the front seat lol!

Our kiddo is 6 and she’s currently going through a sleep regression of her own from our vacation in July, so I totally feel you there.

Best parenting advice I’ve received is no matter what, remember that YOU are the best Mama for YOUR kiddo. There’s so much noise from friends, family and the freaking internet of “you need to do xyz” to parent your kid. No matter what anyone tells you, you ultimately get to decide what works for your kiddo, your family, and your sanity ❤️

Here’s to the coffee being strong ☕💕

This is reassuring because we are in the trenches right now dealing with molars and the 18 month sleep regression. I don’t know how to cope and questioning everything I do as a parent 😂
My older LO just turned 4 and my other one, born during the pandemic, just turned 1. If I can do it, you can do it! Actually, I don't know how I am doing it. haha

1628260763020.gif

A bigger car and a front facing car seat when he’s big enough will be life changing for you guys!! Although, then they can see you, so no more being able to sneak snacks in the front seat lol!

Our kiddo is 6 and she’s currently going through a sleep regression of her own from our vacation in July, so I totally feel you there.

Best parenting advice I’ve received is no matter what, remember that YOU are the best Mama for YOUR kiddo. There’s so much noise from friends, family and the freaking internet of “you need to do xyz” to parent your kid. No matter what anyone tells you, you ultimately get to decide what works for your kiddo, your family, and your sanity ❤️

Here’s to the coffee being strong ☕💕
You’re my hero, THANK you

• Love
Reactions: collaGOunltd
Dang, that sucks. We did have to meet Carvana halfway to drop the car off, but that’s only because we live essentially in the middle of nowhere halfway between Denver and Salt Lake and they don’t have employees here.

Have you checked Carvana’s offer? Maybe you could switch?
We locked it in almost two weeks ago and at the time they were only $500 less but now they've both dropped $2k if we were to do anything like that, and we've already signed our title so to go back now would be an even bigger pain.

When I emailed [email protected] about changing from tesla financing to DCU because of the 1.24% rate @65 mo, they did not offer to match it. Not sure if it was because I did not specifically ask for a match, or they did not want to, or the 65mo offer from DCU threw it out of an apples to apples comparison that would qualify. They just copied my SA on their reply to me and said my SA would change the funding source on my tesla page. Also, at DCU, you can't get it in writing until the VIN & MVPA is uploaded & the auto loan is finalized by phone call that reviews the uploaded documents so hard to prove you have that rate until much closer to delivery.
Reading through their info, you are right that the 65 months and paperwork resulted in their lack of an offer. “The interest rate must be for the same loan type, amount & payment schedule. Proof of approval: An official PDF, photo or screenshot are all acceptable forms of verification (Pre-approvals not valid)” Either way, congrats on your great rate!!

Reactions: Joe_B
I hear you - exactly the same feeling I have. Can’t wait to see both Tesla’s side by side in the garage and never have to visit a gas station again!
Oh and not to mention that I constantly get out of her car and forget to actually turn it off, so she winds up yelling at me to hit the button to turn off the engine when I've already started walking away from the car. And I always forget to actually hit a button to lock her doors rather than just have them lock automatically when I walk away.

Just my opinion but no way I’d be doing those in a Tesla. I’d be looking at a Camery or something. Your buying a 60k car to do Uber comfort that’s cool as a side gig. but for all those delivery services that Tesla will be driven into the ground for a job. There are much better tools for the trade.
i’m tired of putting gas in, plus I want the highest category of Uber and Lyft. I’m tired of making $20 per ride. Need to make $40, $70, $120 per ride. I can work less.