Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would have done the same. Are you near downtown Austin at least? When we first moved here we were still waiting for our M3 to be delivered and had to do the same for about a month or so.
I am in Allandale lol, so not quite downtown but pretty walkable to stuff like Walmart/Yard Bar <3/Tumble 22, so not all that bad haha. I am also in the beginning stages of house hunting, so the times I miss having a car the most is when I want to go check out a particular neighborhood for its vibes lol

Definitely feel this. I used to love driving my wife’s car when we first met because it was fancier than my Tundra. We both bought 2006 vehicles as our first car before we met and still have both in the family. :)

Now though, it feels like such a chore when I gas up her car. I remind myself to be thankful that we’re all healthy and her car is reliable and relatively still comfortable, but deep down I really don’t like driving it anymore and just want our Y!
Yes, granted this is definitely a "first world problem", but I just assume everyone in this thread recognizes this already and I didn't need to add it. :)

Reactions: collaGOunltd
Enjoy it, because it does go fast. The fun times far outweigh the rough times. That said, my youngest is now off to college and we will be empty nesters in about a week when my son goes back for his sophomore year. My wife has cried to the point she's dehydrated. I have celebrated an equal amount!
Loved that last part. We still have several more years until our daughter goes to college. She brings so much joy to our lives. My wife has literally sat in the back seat with our daughter from birth to almost age 9. My wife says wherever our daughter goes to college, that’s where we will move to. Our daughter may feel differently about that plan though, lol. For now she doesn’t know any better and we have video of her at age 4 “promising to always be Mommy’s best friend, and always let Mommy come along with her everywhere”. Of course, her Dad also promised in the video to help her find a loophole out of this verbal contract. Being a father is the best job/title I will ever have, and my wife and daughter have made me a better person.

My wife has stopped asking me every morning if there is any Tesla update. I think I’m brooding LOL

EDD is 08/07 - 08/20.
Would absolutely love to have the car before going out of town 08/18.

side note - I swear I’m seeing so many more Tesla’s around SLC now. It’s replaced the slug bug for my wife and I lol.
I’ve also noticed a big uptick in Model Ys in the area lately. Every time I see one go by I just mutter “Lucky” under my breath. Every time I see my exact config I go “Hey that’s my car!” 😂
EDD update for me is 8/8-8/27. So front moved back a day but end stayed the same.

June 2nd NJ order here

Date had been steady after October Fiasco, actually last two days early EDD moving away, but later one staying put. And it seems like the EDD changes right after 9AM EST now a days.

08/03, 08/04 - EDD 08/18 - 09/07
08/05 - EDD 08/19 - 09/07
08/06 - EDD 08/20 - 09/07

I am feeling lucky this weekend "VIN is Coming" :po_O

Good Luck everyone. :cool:
June 10th (hold released - OD 3/14) here with similar dates and configuration (MYLR White on Blank, 19", Tow & No FSD)

Hope you are right a VINs are coming our way!

Reactions: TESRP
My SA told me this week that I'm mid to late September on my June 21 order, a month later than yours. My immediate thought was being on the East Coast and with end of September being the end of Q3, those late month East coast bound vehicles are going to get pushed to West coast deliveries so they can pump up the number of sold cars quicker as there is no cross country transit required.
Yeah, I am in Florida, that will just make things worse

anybody else refreshing their manage order page like a MF right now?
giphy.gif