Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The orange square, is when my essay believes that my car will actually arrive. Approximately 53 days from today. This is for a May 28 order

Attachments

• 93C5DB9E-8EEA-40A1-9DB9-C43D72597FD3.jpeg
    93C5DB9E-8EEA-40A1-9DB9-C43D72597FD3.jpeg
    173.1 KB · Views: 82
My VIN was for a black interior. Am I nuts to go search the parking lot for my VIN? 😂
Yes there are some black interiors here and there, but definitely mostly white. Watch the Fremont flyover video and you’ll see the same. Happy that we have such a good indicator of what to expect. I’ll definitely be watching for that video anxiously next week. Hoping to see more black interiors :)

The orange square, is when my essay believes that my car will actually arrive. Approximately 53 days from today. This is for a May 28 order
buddy, i hate to say it but your torturing yourself with these soft match requests from SA's... until you have a VIN there's nothing they can see that you can't.

You live in arguably the most beautiful state in the country, go take a walk and breath a little. Let the things you can't control stop worrying you.

EDD pushed back one day again but the end date is sticking, now 8/8 - 8/21
(if my theory is correct, I should get a vin around the 11/12 range..)

Ordered on 7/8:
MY LR AWD, BLACK, WHITE INTERIOR, 19s, AP, 5 seater
8/2 - 9/3

7/9 modified order:
MYP, BLACK, WHITE INTERIOR, 21s, AP, 5 seater 8/2 - 9/3

EDD Timeline:
7/13: 8/8 - 8/28
7/14: 8/1 - 8/21
7/15: 8/15 - 9/4
7/16: 8/1 - 8/21
7/23: Grayed out "Review Agreements" button appeared
7/24: 8/8 - 8/28
8/1: 8/3 - 8/21
8/2: 9/5 - 9/25
8/3: 8/5 - 8/21
8/4: 8/6 - 8/21
8/5: 8/7 - 8/21
8/6: 8/8 - 8/21 as of today!
Following... Same Config (sans wheels). 5/29 order but East Coast. Interested to see how this plays out logistically for them.

Same, but ordered on 5/15, EDD for 9/13-30 😩😭
So maybe my theory is not completely wrong, you ordered on 515, and your date says the end of September. Your interior is white. They may be stopping white interiors for the next three weeks, to do blk interiors. Maybe 3% of people with black interior, has gone out. I think that’s why your estimated delivery date is so far out. I ordered on 528, I have black interior, my estimated delivery date according to the website, is August 21 through September 7

I put my order in 6/24. EDD fluctuated always between 08/07 to 9/11. Now lately says 9/11 to 9/30.

Interesting to see lots of people who ordered in July think they might be theirs in August. When I talked to Tesla I was told there is a HUGE backlog so don't hold your breath if it actually takes longer than 12 weeks. For me 8 weeks and still waiting but others have been waiting longer than me too.

I live very close to the Fremont, Ca plant but still waiting. Wait is well worth it.
Is your interior white, or black?

Technically yes, but since the order date, to the new date, is about two weeks and a half, I don’t see that making a large waves. There have been people that have held their cars for two or three months, and still were on track to receive the car when they were supposed to
it's all hit of miss.. i would suggest to consider your order as june rather than may..

buddy, i hate to say it but your torturing yourself with these soft match requests from SA's... until you have a VIN there's nothing they can see that you can't.

You live in arguably the most beautiful state in the country, go take a walk and breath a little. Let the things you can't control stop worrying you.

Well, maybe don't breathe TOO deeply in Florida.

Loved that last part. We still have several more years until our daughter goes to college. She brings so much joy to our lives. My wife has literally sat in the back seat with our daughter from birth to almost age 9. My wife says wherever our daughter goes to college, that’s where we will move to. Our daughter may feel differently about that plan though, lol. For now she doesn’t know any better and we have video of her at age 4 “promising to always be Mommy’s best friend, and always let Mommy come along with her everywhere”. Of course, her Dad also promised in the video to help her find a loophole out of this verbal contract. Being a father is the best job/title I will ever have, and my wife and daughter have made me a better person.
Last sentence summary is the truth!