Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TIme to play a game.

5/25 reservation. Warwick, Rhode Island SC. Model Y Long Range. Blue, black, 20s, 5 seater, no tow, no FSD.

Current EDD 8/20 - 9/6.

Game time! Name when my VIN will hit! Winner receive a hug, a sincere TY, and a few cartwheels in their front yard from me, a 300lb fully tattoo'd 40 year old, who should never attempt a cartwheel... ever....
VIN will be Tuesday August 10th. Looking forward to those cartwheels.

• Funny
Reactions: MBx4 and und2000
SO... does anyone know if we ordered in June or when/if we get the new design?

Sorry if i missed it before
Austin is just now getting close to starting production so I doubt it. "During the company’s second-quarter 2021 earnings call, Tesla CEO Elon Musk said that the new design of the Model Y would be in “limited production” at both Giga Texas and Giga Berlin “later this year.”

Just got my VIN!

Where do I go to download the MVPA so I can do the financing? It says information available to download in the documents section, but I can't find that anywhere
It should be in the documents section.

Attachments

• FECB7A4F-8251-4186-9927-ADD2F8B5FB00.jpeg
    FECB7A4F-8251-4186-9927-ADD2F8B5FB00.jpeg
    527.9 KB · Views: 90
during the hell that was yesterday where my window widened by like a week and shifted out almost a month (thankfully it shifted back today), I finally decided to try and contact my SA again. Took them a day to respond but here is their non-answer:

"Tesla Order Support - Thank you for checking in. Please check your account to view your estimated delivery. If one is not available, please check back periodically. As we near production of your specific vehicle, you will be able to view an updated delivery estimate on your Tesla account. Your delivery estimate may be adjusted forward or backward due to a variety of factors. The information is provided directly by the factory production team so it will represent the most accurate information available at the time. We're grateful for your patience while we work to produce your Model Y. If you have any questions, please reply to this message. Thank you!"

We all know SAs are less than helpful but I just wanted to add my experience here so we can all laugh about it.

during the hell that was yesterday where my window widened by like a week and shifted out almost a month (thankfully it shifted back today), I finally decided to try and contact my SA again. Took them a day to respond but here is their non-answer:

"Tesla Order Support - Thank you for checking in. Please check your account to view your estimated delivery. If one is not available, please check back periodically. As we near production of your specific vehicle, you will be able to view an updated delivery estimate on your Tesla account. Your delivery estimate may be adjusted forward or backward due to a variety of factors. The information is provided directly by the factory production team so it will represent the most accurate information available at the time. We're grateful for your patience while we work to produce your Model Y. If you have any questions, please reply to this message. Thank you!"

We all know SAs are less than helpful but I just wanted to add my experience here so we can all laugh about it.
Calling my SA is like calling Uber support. They always have answers just not the one you need.

Anybody who's had to refresh their trade-in value ever have it take several days? This is my second time doing it, and last time it was less than 24 hours until a new value was approved. It's been a little over two days now since I submitted the new mileage.

"Tesla Order Support - Thank you for checking in. Please check your account to view your estimated delivery. If one is not available, please check back periodically….

Pretty much says to keep refreshing then lol, wow what a great idea… 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Anybody who's had to refresh their trade-in value ever have it take several days? This is my second time doing it, and last time it was less than 24 hours until a new value was approved. It's been a little over two days now since I submitted the new mileage.
I waited two weeks and just decided to cancel the trade-in. I'll sell to a local dealer. I feel like I have gotten zero information on anything. I never got a trade-in quote and have only had an EDD for a week.

Reactions: MBx4
TIme to play a game.

5/25 reservation. Warwick, Rhode Island SC. Model Y Long Range. Blue, black, 20s, 5 seater, no tow, no FSD.

Current EDD 8/20 - 9/6.

Game time! Name when my VIN will hit! Winner receive a hug, a sincere TY, and a few cartwheels in their front yard from me, a 300lb fully tattoo'd 40 year old, who should never attempt a cartwheel... ever....
8/12 cant wait for this one its almost better then getting my own Vin

Reactions: potter287