Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wait, you guys can sneak snacks? My rear-facing 3-year old can hear my husband opening a protein bar wrapper within a nanosecond.
That is so funny. I can crack open a Hi-Chew and silently sneak it into my mouth - and my daughter comes out of her room and stares at me, and finally asks "what are you eating?" with this inquisitive look on her face.

I think it would be a big help if everyone double checked their signatures and such to make sure their order date is actually their order completion date or the last date that you made any kind of change that would impact delivery time (or at the very least includes that date in addition to order date) . I appreciate that it sucks if you actually submitted your order in like April or May because you personally have been waiting that long but if you didn't complete all the steps, made changes, or Tesla just messed up and didn't have you completed in their system until June or July that is the date that actually matters for all of us speculating about timing!

I think it would be a big help if everyone double checked their signatures and such to make sure their order date is actually their order completion date or the last date that you made any kind of change that would impact delivery time (or at the very least includes that date in addition to order date) . I appreciate that it sucks if you actually submitted your order in like April or May because you personally have been waiting that long but if you didn't complete all the steps, made changes, or Tesla just messed up and didn't have you completed in their system until June or July that is the date that actually matters for all of us speculating about timing!
I hear you brother, this is why I literally called 7, I kid you not...7 locations NOT LOCATED IN MY STATE to make sure they looked up my RN#, and it was legit finished. Most usually question my RN# because it is a 2020 reservation, but it gave me peace of mind that I did complete it, and now the wait is real.

Agreed. I’d like to see what’s all before me lol. I know I’m not the oldest but it’s been awhile

Reactions: hcdavis3
to make sure their order date is actually their order completion dat
One thing I have never been sure of is whether or not the day I accepted the finance terms serves as order completion or not. In other words, I didn't choose cash or financing on the same day I ordered. So I am not sure if the completion date is limited to the order configuration of the car or if it includes financing choice.

I hear you brother, this is why I literally called 7, I kid you not...7 locations NOT LOCATED IN MY STATE to make sure they looked up my RN#, and it was legit finished. Most usually question my RN# because it is a 2020 reservation, but it gave me peace of mind that I did complete it, and now the wait is real.
totally! I do think its a bit different if you had originally placed the order, put it on hold for a time, and then released the hold. It does seem like they try to prioritize those orders!

Reactions: Samier_RN
One thing I have never been sure of is whether or not the day I accepted the finance terms serves as order completion or not. In other words, I didn't choose cash or financing on the same day I ordered. So I am not sure if the completion date is limited to the order configuration of the car or if it includes financing choice.
It is true that it is hard to tell sometimes when its completed. I remember reading about some folks who thought they were all set and then ended up talking to their SA and finding out due to some unclear issue they were not showing "complete". I am not 100% but I don't think the payment method impacts delivery time--but if changed your color or configuration, possible did not add your insurance, or had something else outstanding that was on your home page those might all contribute. I think its a good idea to get confirmation from your SA that you are all set!