Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The only thing I worry about is Tesla's "Supercharger Fair Use Policy" regarding Superchargers. If you do not plan on using them, meh, you should be fine. Just looking out for you man.
Previously he mentioned about 250 miles driven per day. Assuming he charges to 90% every morning (because we're not savages who charge to 100%!), he should only need to supercharge for about 5-10 mins max per day. Maybe get away with not supercharging at all some days. That should not trip any flags for commercial use or other supercharger abuse flags.

Reactions: Samier_RN
Went in to the Tesla store today and test drove a performance model for the first time. Had previously only driven the LR. All i can say is WOW…… I thought that the LR was insanely fast when i test drove it a couple months ago. But the performance model is just…… ridiculous…. It’s very intense lol.
When I drove the P and "punched" it, I realized I had never had that sense of sudden acceleration before. It was amazing and I was hooked!

Guys remember how I told you there’s a $500 charge, if you change anything, and I couldn’t find anywhere that it said that, until right now. Read the very bottom.
It’s funny they charge a fee when we all know they don’t cook-to-order like a sit-down restaurant. Instead, Tesla is like McDonalds where they make that McMuffin before you get there, knowing it will match someone’s drive-thru order.

Regarding DCU, I also applied during the long and winding wait. I asked if the checking account had a minimum balance I could carry because I am not sure I want to start banking with them. I was told the direct deposit had to be my entire check, and if they could somehow tell it wasn’t, they would bump the interest rate back up 0.5% immediately. Secondly, for anyone looking at 72 months financing, part of the 1.24% deal is with 65 months is what I was told. I did read somewhere in these forums that the Tesla financing dept could somehow match the rate if you found one lower elsewhere?
Yes, someone else replied to my post saying to email [email protected] to inquire. But the DCU direct deposit requirement works out fine with me and I'm happy with the 1.24% x 65mo so I'll stick with the DCU loan. Looking forward to picking up my car on 8/19!!!

It’s funny they charge a fee when we all know they don’t cook-to-order like a sit-down restaurant. Instead, Tesla is like McDonalds where they make that McMuffin before you get there, knowing it will match someone’s drive-thru order.
Not the $500 fee debacle again lol

It’s a price increase, not a fee! It’s lIke if you ordered a McMuffin at 7am and then changed your mind at 7:05am, but everything on the menu went up in price in those five minutes. They will charge the higher price.