Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What happens to EDD right before you get your VINs? Mine has been shrinking lately with the end date staying the same. Currently Aug 20 - Aug 30. Is it a good sign? May 1 order 🥺
I think we all agree that EDD's are meaningless....up to a point. That point being the narrowing of the date window. I personally believe that is a good sign.

We took delivery yesterday. Car was flawless other than some smudges that got rubbed out. We had the 217 VIN that was rejected by someone else in here but they fixed all the issues. Can’t wait to get home (I’ve been out of town) and drive it! Our May 16 order still showed an end of August EDD when we cancelled it today.

Been busy with work and struggling to catch up on this thread...getting crazy on here! I moved to Sep 8 to 28 after the "October" debacle, and have stayed there ever since. 5/15 order, but to MI and to a newly opened Gallery/SC, though not sure if that matters. I was told by the SA (without prompting) that I should see a car *before* September but not really believing that. Seems like due to the extra difficult logistics for delivery in MI I should have a VIN by now if that is the case. Was feeling fatalistic about it but seeing so many get VINs (yes, even the ones who ordered after me) does in fact give me hope. Though I won't deny stalking the EV-TSLA.com page, too...

Reactions: TESRP and Jermayan
Well I just got the blue button to confirm delivery. EDD of 8/18-9/7 stayed steady since Monday but today the button appeared.

MYLR, white ext/black int, FSD, induction wheels.
Update on my experience so far. I went by the dealer today and met my new SA since the previous one was promoted and transferred. She assigned herself as my new SA. She is nothing like the horror stories I am reading throughout this forum. She looked up my account like she did from this past Monday and told me delivery date is now scheduled for the 18th of August. She went though my entire profile on the computer to make sure everything was up to date and current so there won't be any delays on delivery day. She also advised me that if I was going to sell my trade in to Carmax or Carvana, to do it about a week prior so that it will showed paid off. So far so good. I hope everyone is seeing the light at the end of the tunnel as we are.

Last edited:
I think we all agree that EDD's are meaningless....up to a point. That point being the narrowing of the date window. I personally believe that is a good sign.
Mine didn't move from Tuesday to Thursday this week of August 18-Sept 7. About mid day today I checked and got the confirmation delivery button and new EDD of August 15-21st. I just stopped by the dealer after work and my SA told me it will be here on the August 18th. Maybe it's getting close for you as it did for me.

Update on my experience so far. I went by the dealer today and met my new SA since the previous one was promoted and transferred. She assigned herself as my new SA. She is nothing like the horror stories I am reading throughout this forum. She looked up my account like she did from this past Monday and told me delivery date is now scheduled for the 18th of August. She went though my entire profile on the computer to make sure everything was up to date and current so there won't be any delays on delivery day. She also advised me that if I was going to sell my trade in to Carmax or Carvana, to do it about a week prior so that it will showed paid off. So far so good. I hope everyone is seeing the light at the end of the tunnel as we are.
Is it Ximena? I went and talked to her today. She told me that even though my EDD says September for the LR - she's never seen Tesla exceed the initial timeline (2 - 12 weeks when I ordered).. she said she thinks I'll have a long range in 2 weeks. I'm not so sure.. look at the EDD.

Reactions: PatrickTM and MBx4