Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Surprisingly I haven't moved to October yet like others have reported over the last number of minutes - holding steady at Sept 10-30 for now.

Sidebar question, as many have mentioned trade-in refresh over the last couple of days. Is the refresh requested every 30 days? I'm at Day 32 since getting my trade quote and they haven't asked me to refresh the odom yet. I did accept their value up front in the system, so maybe that's why?

Or am I just completely forgotten by Tesla in this process? :( LOL

Reactions: TESRP
Surprisingly I haven't moved to October yet like others have reported over the last number of minutes - holding steady at Sept 10-30 for now.

Sidebar question, as many have mentioned trade-in refresh over the last couple of days. Is the refresh requested every 30 days? I'm at Day 32 since getting my trade quote and they haven't asked me to refresh the odom yet. I did accept their value up front in the system, so maybe that's why?

Or am I just completely forgotten by Tesla in this process? :( LOL
I submitted my trade-in refresh a few days ago, accidentally clicked the "I don't want to trade in my car" link and before I could close the browser, it removed it without any confirmation.

I drove my car 61 miles after the first time, offer went down $600. Drove 78 miles after the 2nd expiration, offer went down $2k. In 60 days, negative $2600. That's after my original EDD had me going a car in 3 weeks.

It's not all bad, sold privately to AutoNation dealer and actually made an extra few thousand than Tesla originally offered so it worked out for me.

Good luck!
Nice! Made a mint on mine through Carvana!

After 2-1/2 months, I finally got to pick up my new MY yesterday! I had to take an Uber for over two hours to get to the Delivery Center in Columbus Oh.
I arrived about 45-minutes early. There were 3 available SAs there. One of them immediately started to help me through the process. We did all the paperwork right there in the showroom (90% of it was dealing with temp plates). He then went in the back and turned on my Tesla phone app.
After that was all done he brought my car out to the parking area in front. He offered to walk me though anything and everything. I asked a few questions and then said I just want to do my inspection. A very nice, calm and full human process!
The only thing that I could find was some drops of washer fluid in the frunk and the two USB-C outlets for the back seat didn't work with my phone and USB-A to USB-C adapter. The SA wiped up the fluid drips and tried his phone and my cable on the back plugs and no good for him either. He thought it could be my adapter and if not put in a ticket to Tesla Service.
It was quick and I ended up leaving before my original appointment time!
I had a 140 mile ride home. I was able to use the auto-pilot without too much trouble at all. Generally it is amazing. I didn't like all the reminders to keep tugging the wheel when I'm not driving. I only had one phantom breaking on the highway. An overpass scared it and it quickly went from >70MPH down to ~50MPH. Wow, that's scary!
During the ride I had no trouble with looking at the big screen vs a standard gauge cluster. It is a learning curve for the one-pedal driving once off the highway.
Vin is 2415xx and it includes the Bioweapon filtration! It had PPF installed, but no mud flaps.
Phew!! I am glad this is all over!
The reminders themselves are a bothersome, but healthy reminder that the car can't do what you can do. I got in the habit of changing the volume up or down one click on the wheel which gets rid of the reminder. I also found that in stop and go traffic where you are using TACC and Autopilot that it tends to not bother you as much if at all.

Tom