Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Surprisingly I haven't moved to October yet like others have reported over the last number of minutes - holding steady at Sept 10-30 for now.

Sidebar question, as many have mentioned trade-in refresh over the last couple of days. Is the refresh requested every 30 days? I'm at Day 32 since getting my trade quote and they haven't asked me to refresh the odom yet. I did accept their value up front in the system, so maybe that's why?

Or am I just completely forgotten by Tesla in this process? :( LOL
My first odometer refresh didn’t come until 7 weeks after I accepted that offer. The 2nd one came exactly at a month of accepting.

Reactions: Frenchrock
Oh no!!!

my EDD went from 8/9-8/28 to:
Estimated delivery: 7-8 weeks

oh no!!!!!!!!

Estimated delivery: 7-8 weeks​

I was in the same boat EDD was 8/9-8/22. Shifted to 7 to 8 weeks. I’m super appreciative of this form and everyone being supportive. Mad respect to those individuals who have been waiting since May.

Many of us are loving watching the EDD creep closer, and others are hating the EDD whipsaw. I also joined the October club this morning but expect it to revert back tomorrow.

I also have a Ford Bronco on order. They can't provide an EDD at all. They can't even tell me in what YEAR I will receive it. Reservation July 2020; Order Feb 2021. Delivery???? My wild guess is maybe December, more likely March '22. I can tell you it's much better to have a semi-reliable EDD than 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
I haven't looked at the last few pages on the thread but I'm assuming that some EDD's changed in the middle of the day? First time I've ever seen that. Mine went back to 9/10 - 9/25. Not perfect but I can now step away from the ledge... just one step.
So it seems like a few many of us joined the dreaded October club. Hopefully it’s just a one day thing like it was last time. Back to the ledge for me again.

I got my VIN two days ago but still no contact from Tesla. I reached out and they said congratulations, someone will reach out to schedule delivery in the coming weeks. My SA is out of the office "until further notice". Great to have a VIN but the wait isn't getting any easier. Seems like most people get final payment emails as soon as they get their VIN.
not me. i received my VIN and it was crickets from my SA. so i texted to request everything. they set a date and time but didn’t confirm. so i showed up the next day in person and they said they had no record of anything. so i set delivery date/time in person. unfortunately, the only time my SA has spoken to me was when i said “i’m not waiting until november for the LR when you told me EDD would be mid august. please upgrade me to the performance.” he text right back for that!

UGH! I can't believe it jumped to 7-8 weeks! someone hold me.

Attachments

• 2021-08-08 at 8.21 AM.jpeg
    2021-08-08 at 8.21 AM.jpeg
    128 KB · Views: 69
Reactions: PatrickTM
not me. i received my VIN and it was crickets from my SA. so i texted to request everything. they set a date and time but didn’t confirm. so i showed up the next day in person and they said they had no record of anything. so i set delivery date/time in person. unfortunately, the only time my SA has spoken to me was when i said “i’m not waiting until november for the LR when you told me EDD would be mid august. please upgrade me to the performance.” he text right back for that!
Who did you text? I don't have any numbers for local SA. When is your delivery set for? I'm fine waiting a few more days before I become a nuisance. However I'll likely troll the lot tomorrow for my VIN since the lot has been very empty, should be easy to spot.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Who did you text? I don't have any numbers for local SA. When is your delivery set for? I'm fine waiting a few more days before I become a nuisance. However I'll likely troll the lot tomorrow for my VIN since the lot has been very empty, should be easy to spot.
i text my local SA. he gave me his number when i ordered. delivery is set for 8/18 @ 11am. i waited 24 hours before i went ludicrous speed.