Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alright boys and girls,
I decided to put a order in for a performance model Y white ext black interior. Nothing extra as cheap and basic as it could be. My model Y LR says October(have been waiting months already). Performance says 6-8 weeks. Anyone want to guess or bet on which one comes first? Worst case scenario I get a performance before October16th vacation date. Best case I get the LR and only wasted 100$ on order. If I have to take performance Ill either sell the performance or the LR. The LR I have price locked in 3k lower(50,9xx) Im sure I could get what I paid for them right?
Thanks again friends for the emotional support group lol
I did this a week ago. My SA said the LR will definitely be here first. She also told me on Friday that Tesla wouldn't go beyond the 2-12 week estimate when I ordered. With that logic I'll see a car in 2 weeks.

Reactions: josh62294
Alright boys and girls,
I decided to put a order in for a performance model Y white ext black interior. Nothing extra as cheap and basic as it could be. My model Y LR says October(have been waiting months already). Performance says 6-8 weeks. Anyone want to guess or bet on which one comes first? Worst case scenario I get a performance before October16th vacation date. Best case I get the LR and only wasted 100$ on order. If I have to take performance Ill either sell the performance or the LR. The LR I have price locked in 3k lower(50,9xx) Im sure I could get what I paid for them right?
Thanks again friends for the emotional support group lol
I did the same thing on 8/4. The EDDs were within a day or two of each other before Octoberfest 2.0. The MYP dates were moving closer while the LR dates were trending deeper into September.

The guys at the SC were unable to provide any additional info, other than asking that I let them know which one I go with so they can match it to someone else. After the test drive yesterday, the wife might take the 2nd one. LOL.

I definitely think you could get what you paid for the LR...if not more...since current delivery dates are in December or later.

thanks dude.. I followed below process and got their products. My garage is 4 years old so doesn't have many cracks yet. only couple hairline cracks. But i didn't bother of sealing them as its more work to seal and grind.

I put that down on my floor 10 years ago and it's still going strong. Easy to clear the winter salt and grime off of it...without it eating into the concrete.

You'll be pleased with the results.

I've been quietly reading this forum for a few months (maybe the last 1000 pages or so...), but I finally have a question that I'm hoping someone knows the answer to.

I ordered MYLR 5 seat, Blue/Black, 19", Tow in New Jersey on May 29 and completed my profile the same day. Today I received a VIN (243xxx) with a new EDD of August 19-25... but I'm going to be out of state for two weeks around those dates. There's no way I could take delivery then. (I could have told Tesla that when I ordered, had they asked. It's the only two weeks all year this would have been a problem.)

Who should I contact at Tesla? I've don't have an SA; I haven't heard anything from anyone at Tesla since I ordered online. So I'm not even sure who I could call. Or should I sit quietly and hope it the date slips further so I don't have to defer delivery?

I assume deferring will put me back in the queue. Does anyone have any idea how far back in the queue you go in this scenario? Am I looking at a Q4 delivery now?

Thanks! Reading this forum has certainly helped fill the waiting time in the last few months...
What I have read from others posting in this forum is that the terms and conditions state you should pick up within 2-3 days of your finalized date. However, they also state that as long as you are "responsive" that they accommodate up to 30 days. I copied the following from my order agreement so you know I'm not pulling this out of the same place as our EDDs:

Delivery; Transfer of Title. If you are picking up your Vehicle in a state where we are licensed to sell the Vehicle, we will no0fy you of when we expect
your Vehicle to be ready for delivery at your local Tesla Delivery Center, or other loca0on as we may agree to. You agree to schedule and take delivery of
your Vehicle within three (3) days of this date. If you do not respond to our no0fica0on or are unable to take delivery within the specified period, your
Vehicle may be made available for sale to other customers. For new vehicles, if you do not take delivery within thirty (30) days of our first aPempt to
no0fy you, Tesla may cancel your order and keep your Order Fee.

Happy for you, but I have the same config... No button... Ordered 3 weeks earlier. Hopefully this means they made a batch and I'll be getting my VIN this week. I think they have to give you Texas folks a VIN a little earlier since you have to pay before shipping.
Ordered on 5/27 YLR White/Black, 5, no Tow, No FSD Salt Lake City delivery. Still showing October EDD.