Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone!

Im scheduled to pick up my MYLR tomorrow at 3pm at the Plano Texas SC. The review agreements button is still grayed out for me so I haven’t been able to pay. I was told it will show up within 24hours of my appointment. This is really stressing me out as my SA is not answering any of my texts or emails. I really don’t want this car to be given to someone else since I haven’t had the chance to pay it yet. Has anyone experienced this before??

did you try contacting tesla customer care? they might be able to tell vehicle location using VIN.. not sure if its possible but I thought I read somewhere.
I did contact the local store (not my SA who is out for the foreseeable future) and they said to look out for self-scheduling e-mail/text in the coming weeks. So that's why I'm hoping my EDD is accurate!

Reactions: PatrickTM
Im scheduled to pick up my MYLR tomorrow at 3pm at the Plano Texas SC. The review agreements button is still grayed out for me so I haven’t been able to pay. I was told it will show up within 24hours of my appointment. This is really stressing me out as my SA is not answering any of my texts or emails. I really don’t want this car to be given to someone else since I haven’t had the chance to pay it yet. Has anyone experienced this before??
Do you have your VIN? Have you called 510.249.3100 option 2 for final payment help or option 4 for delivery help?

Yo, I got my VIN on the page last Friday and I'm sitting here with no knowledge of when my next point of contact really will be. Hoping I take delivery next week or sooner!
This ^. We can't even give them money when we want to! The delivery process is anything but consistent. Tesla has a long way to go in designing a uniform system. It shouldn't matter (for delivery execution, not timing) what SC you are picking up from. Kisco should be the same as Fremont and Plano.

When we picked up our M3 we were actually stuck for ~3 hours because ours was behind, as in physically in the garage, an *ahem* older couples car that hadn't obsessively watched youtube videos.

Hope their HR team is getting this feedback! I enjoy the car, not so much the ordering experience.

Sorry to everyone who is before me in line who’s still waiting - no idea how I cut ahead. Guessing I just happened to have the right build in the right place.

EDD is now 8/19-8/25, no delivery scheduled though. No email or text, just appeared when I refreshed.
I simultaneously dread and long for the day I receive a VIN if I receive it soon. Because I know there are a bunch of people who have been waiting longer than me. Sometimes I wonder if I would tell you guys if I received a VIN tomorrow LOL but then I tell myself it's not really anyone's fault if someone who ordered more recently receives a VIN first, it's Tesla's.

We have ourselves a VIN!
original order date was may 25th
Changed it to a 7 seater mid June
Expected delivery is now 08/19-08/25
THE WAIT IS ALMOST OVER

Sorry to everyone who is before me in line who’s still waiting - no idea how I cut ahead. Guessing I just happened to have the right build in the right place.

EDD is now 8/19-8/25, no delivery scheduled though. No email or text, just appeared when I refreshed.
Excited to see some 7 seater VINs get assigned 🤩

I simultaneously dread and long for the day I receive a VIN if I receive it soon. Because I know there are a bunch of people who have been waiting longer than me. Sometimes I wonder if I would tell you guys if I received a VIN tomorrow LOL but then I tell myself it's not really anyone's fault if someone who ordered more recently receives a VIN first, it's Tesla's.
You should definitely tells us! Us grumpy people are mad at Tesla, not the individuals receiving VINs. Knowing which configs and locations are getting VINs is really helpful for determining trends and giving us hope that our time will come 😁

You should definitely tells us! Us grumpy people are mad at Tesla, not the individuals receiving VINs. Knowing which configs and locations are getting VINs is really helpful for determining trends and giving us hope that our time will come 😁
Oh I'll definitely tell. But don't think for a second I won't feel guilty for getting mine before yours. Having waited a whole month less than you, I cannot imagine how you've done it. Maybe I'll get my chance though...

Hey guys, been watching this forum for the past few weeks and crowdsourcing info like you guys have done has made this entire process SO much more bearable. Like many of you, my SA stinks when it comes to communication or even giving any information that's remotely accurate (I'm really confident we'll have you in a car by the end of June....). Ordered May 15 a MYLR white with black interior. No tow. Standard rims. Ordered in January to lock in the sub $50k price in order to get the $2500 rebate MA offers. Went off inactive in May and completed the profile May 15. No VIN. No delivery date. randomly switching EDD like everyone else. At this point I'm just hoping I can get it before September, and even that is starting to feel like a wish that won't be coming true.
I also ordered on 05/15, it was supposed to be a 4-7 weeks wait and here I am, EDD 08/23-09/03. Window shrinking every day. Any day can be our day 🤞🏼

Reactions: TESRP and potter287
Just a MSM MYLR pop up in the inventory in boston......Comes with Full self driving though...is it an option to remove it?
1628544125506.png