Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update - Checked again today and EDD was updated to 08/23 - 09/02... Moved in the right direction today
Okay, I have to say to you like I did another today that I don't want to get your hopes up BUT your EDD range has moved like mine right before I got a VIN and delivery confirmation that mine is arriving on the 22nd to be prepped for delivery on the 24th. There is a good chance yours is on the same truck!

Can anyone explain to me how my EDD can go from Aug 12-25 two days ago to now Dec 15 - Jan 4? I've never seen this happen on an order from early May. Help!

View attachment 695198
Holy buckets! That is crazy! Still rather upset that my dates keep going backward but not that far back... 6/2 order MY MSM 5 Seater currently showing October 5-18.

Had been Sept 24-30 before disappearing for a week then came back to a general October date and now the Oct 5-18 dates.

Reactions: JR9386
EDD now 8/13 - 8/24, end date pushed back by +2 days....feels close yet so far.

Ordered on 7/8:

MY LR AWD, BLACK, WHITE INTERIOR, 19s, AP, 5 seater
8/2 - 9/3

Modified on 7/9:
MYP, BLACK, WHITE INTERIOR, 21s, AP, 5 seater 8/2 - 9/3

EDD Timeline:
7/13: 8/8 - 8/28
7/14: 8/1 - 8/21
7/15: 8/15 - 9/4
7/16: 8/1 - 8/21
7/23: Grayed out "Review Agreements" button appeared
7/24: 8/8 - 8/28
8/1: 8/3 - 8/21
8/2: 9/5 - 9/25
8/3: 8/5 - 8/21
8/4: 8/6 - 8/21
8/5: 8/7 - 8/21
8/6: 8/8 - 8/21
8/7: 8/9 - 8/21
8/9: 8/10 - 8/21
8/10: 8/12 - 8/22
8/11: 8/13 - 8/24 as of today!

I have seen some wild swings in my EDD, but they revert back after a day or two.

• Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot

2Google Slides.png

I wanted to add that, it may not be what people would want, but if I was a May order and I saw my dates shift to the end of the year and I seen others getting their cars....I would be contacting the media sites because there is no excuse

I have no idea what I can do at this point. SA is powerless. Tesla website would just refer me back to my SA. Tweet Elon? This is also my third Tesla. Guess Tesla knows this and makes me less of a priority?

Reactions: PatrickTM
Quick question, any mats you recommend for model Y...I was looking at diamondautomats.com not sure this is legit though....
3d Maxpyder

Reactions: EVHokie07
EDD is back. 8/14-9/1 which isn't much different from previous ones I've had when they were actually showing.

7/24: November
7/25: no EDD
7/28: 7/31-8/18
7/29: no EDD
7/30: 8/2-8/20
7/31: 8/3-8/18
8/1: no EDD
8/2: December
8/3: no EDD
8/7: 8/12-9/1
8/8: December
8/10: no EDD
8/11: 8/14-9/1

Hoping you get it soon! I got pushed out to 9/7 - 9/27. Heading out to Vermont today and was originally hoping to have ours for this trip.
Thank you, I hope your date switches to early EED as well, We literally ordered at the same time.

I was just in Vermont last week, my first time and I loved the state so much that I am already planning a visit during fall (hopefully with the Y :cool: )

I have no idea what I can do at this point. SA is powerless. Tesla website would just refer me back to my SA. Tweet Elon? This is also my third Tesla. Guess Tesla knows this and makes me less of a priority?
Yeah. It is tough. I would definitely wait a day or two to find out if you account changes. But then maybe tweet him, he is pretty active on there, I hear. But you may just think it is just you, but @digitalboi got frustrated and did similar and a couple media sites did some articles. It may not help, but it least it puts it out there and maybe gives someone else a voice, and maybe enough voices will help bring attention to the broken system.

Edit - adding link to one of the articles: Tesla owners say their VINs are disappearing as deliveries near, Q2 comes to a close

I got tesmanian mats.. 250$ full set. Worth it and read good feedback about them on reddit and other places.
We got their dog cover/ hamper thing. I'm medicated and can't think of the word but anyway we actually used it for a trip up north when we had the Hybrid and it works amazingly well. Love the vented part in the middle so they can see and also get cool air. We're ordering the mats soon as it's gonna be winter soon and all that salts gonna be lovely. lol

Interesting... Ordered 5/27, YLR White/Black/5, vanilla. EDD currently at 8/14-9/3 (updated this morning from 8/15-9/4 following a brief skirmish with Octoberthon) but no VIN yet. Been using my F250 'cause I unloaded my daily driver a week ago anticipating delivery.