Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Clearly they are prioritizing the performance.

LR order - April 28th with may 5th completion EDD says October 17th - Nov 6
Performance - August 8th(completion same day) EDD says August 27 - Sep 16

Horrible look on Teslas part and unacceptable.
They have prioritized the highest margin cars since the beginning. Plaid came before the normal model S refreshes. It about earnings. I can't fault them for that.

Usaa got me at “as low as 3.99” I didn’t even bother to keep going through the application because I’d rather have navy fed at that point.
If you back the USAA loan down to 75 months then it drops to 2.29%. For whatever reason, it's the jump from 75 to 84 months that drives the rate up to 3.49%. At least, that's how it works on the 'estimator' tool. Also, make sure you include automatic payments. Granted, any particular case may depend on the credit rating, too.

Agreed! Every time I have to fill up again I’m grumbling about how I wouldn’t have to do this if my Tesla would just arrive 😭

I used to have a counter on my phone of roughly how many visits I had to the gas station left before I got my 3. My husband hadn't pumped gas since 2014 and refused to pump into the Hyundai even though we shared custody of the S. Stinker! But glad to say I haven't needed gas in 3.5 years and IT.IS.GLORIOUS! (Electric snow blower, weed trimmer and mower)

EDD is back. 8/14-9/1 which isn't much different from previous ones I've had when they were actually showing.

7/24: November
7/25: no EDD
7/28: 7/31-8/18
7/29: no EDD
7/30: 8/2-8/20
7/31: 8/3-8/18
8/1: no EDD
8/2: December
8/3: no EDD
8/7: 8/12-9/1
8/8: December
8/10: no EDD
8/11: 8/14-9/1
Talk about all over the board!! My similar build (only color is different) has been late Sept or Oct since the original order on 7/17 (with the exception of several days with no EDD at all). While I wish it was sooner, at least it isn't swinging from July to December and back (at least not yet...) :)

Reactions: Arkbird
They have prioritized the highest margin cars since the beginning. Plaid came before the normal model S refreshes. It about earnings. I can't fault them for that.
Its about earnings is a bad take. Especially when it leaves a bad look as tesla. Repeat buyers are the key here. with a wait of almost 6 months that will not be the case. In 2-3 years other car manufactures will have more EV options and overall will have better communication, customer service, that alone will leave tesla is the dust. Tesla needs to do better. Be better. The only thing they have going is their charging network. But with Bidens plan on expanding charging networks, teslas advantage may not last longer.

In short tesla is thinking about today and not next quarter or next year. That ultimately will hurt the brand. Loyal customers are a big deal in almost every manufacture and they get rewarded for that.
Its a scummy look for tesla. The end.
My model Y lr is 50,9xx they are now 53,9xx. Its their fault they took so long to deliver it. Not mine, or yours.

Reactions: ajs847
797185B8-79E5-4935-A228-0156EE941605.gif

I GOT MY VIN!!!

249xxx

@CGeiser @paobrien7 @Imeddy8

Well, EDD stayed the same. Haven’t seen a lot of MSM VINs in a while so I’m pretty sure I missed the batch :(. I’ve pretty much given up on the idea of getting a VIN this week which means no car next week. I’ve also pretty much given up on an Aug/summer delivery. Crazy given I ordered in mid-May. I 100% thought I’d have this car this summer.

Well, EDD stayed the same. Haven’t seen a lot of MSM VINs in a while so I’m pretty sure I missed the batch :(. I’ve pretty much given up on the idea of getting a VIN this week which means no car next week. I’ve also pretty much given up on an Aug/summer delivery. Crazy given I ordered in mid-May. I 100% thought I’d have this car this summer.
You and me both, my man.