Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I posted the following on a referral code thread with no replies, so here we go: "I ordered my MYP on 8/5 but didn't see any option to enter a referral code while going over the process on my phone. How do we add a referral code to your order? The r/TeslaModelY prohibits people from giving referral codes away. Why is that? The ones I found are from YouTube links ... so again, how do I add a referral code to my order?"
Email your SA, they can add it to your account.

I posted the following on a referral code thread with no replies, so here we go: "I ordered my MYP on 8/5 but didn't see any option to enter a referral code while going over the process on my phone. How do we add a referral code to your order? The r/TeslaModelY prohibits people from giving referral codes away. Why is that? The ones I found are from YouTube links ... so again, how do I add a referral code to my order?"
I sent a mail to [email protected] with the referral code and they added that to MYLR account...good that you reminded me now, i will have to send them a mail for my MYP order

If you ordered already, you can email [email protected]. Include your RN and the referral code or URL.

Question to you how have your MY , when you send it for PPF and tinting. how did you setup the car for the tint company? Did you just give them the tesla card or did you do some restrictions with the car like valet setup. Please let me know what you did in detail just curious. Got a appointment setup for that, don't want any Joyrides to be happening sense they will have it for 3 days
I just plan on handing over the car, but the guy im using has 3-4 of these (and much nicer cars) in his parking lot on any given day, so theres no appeal to drive it.

So, My 2021 Model 3 LR’s name is “Walt3r”. Its white on white. Get the reference?

Now, seeing my window for delivery on the MYP is so close, I’m thinking of names. First one that pops up is… “JaY”.

My names Jae, but spelt with an “e”, so… yea… you get it.

I think I like it? LOL
Lol....my head is filled with just one word EDD...maybe i should name my Model Y EDD😀

So, My 2021 Model 3 LR’s name is “Walt3r”. Its white on white. Get the reference?

Now, seeing my window for delivery on the MYP is so close, I’m thinking of names. First one that pops up is… “JaY”.

My names Jae, but spelt with an “e”, so… yea… you get it.

I think I like it? LOL
Do you work in the basement of a laundromat by any chance?