Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
so…. it’s not my MYP. but my peloton just arrived. time to get it going to look as good as my car when i picked her up in a week!f
Very nice! I've had my Gen-1 Peloton for awhile now. Not as nice as the MYP, but the Peloton gets better mileage.

Dope!! Get that 100 rides shirt and I'll catch you on the leaderboard.
Got my shirt long ago when rides were actually rides. You know, where I'd ride for 45-60 min each ride to get to that 100 rides. Now total rides can include the separate 5 min warmup ride, the actual workout ride, the 5 min cooldown ride, and the 10 min post ride stretch. Not to mention all of the "off bike" workouts they added.

Shout out to a fellow Peloton rider! I'm #BobaNinja on there if you want to add :)
#Rob1124 here. Also ordered an Ergatta rower that should be here in a few weeks, if anyone is on that platform!

Maybe we should start a TeslaY hashtag on Peloton....

I can SO relate to this. Now, I just think about a text coming in all day and night. lol

It is very cool that you are going from VIN to delivery within 2-3 days! I am still crossing my fingers that mine arrives a few days earlier than what they said (22nd). I called yesterday but didn't get a friendly person. Since they notate every call I figured calling again would just annoy them at this point.
I won’t believe it til they invite us to come get it lol it’s hard to believe they assigned a vin while the car was in transit. But maybe that’s normal??

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you. Definitely call them up again today, we lucked out yesterday with a super helpful employee.

Very nice! I've had my Gen-1 Peloton for awhile now. Not as nice as the MYP, but the Peloton gets better mileage.

Got my shirt long ago when rides were actually rides. You know, where I'd ride for 45-60 min each ride to get to that 100 rides. Now total rides can include the separate 5 min warmup ride, the actual workout ride, the 5 min cooldown ride, and the 10 min post ride stretch. Not to mention all of the "off bike" workouts they added.

#Rob1124 here. Also ordered an Ergatta rower that should be here in a few weeks, if anyone is on that platform!

Maybe we should start a TeslaY hashtag on Peloton....
i love the teslaY hashtag idea! my user name is asierra02. i am not sure how to add people. add me new peloton/telsa friends!

Good morning, folks!

Quick update: received VIN yesterday, updated account with everything. My husband spoke to a super nice person at Tesla who said our Y is in transit and arrives in Austin today! Told us to expect a text today to schedule delivery for this weekend!

what a rollercoaster of a week!
I think we need a step-down forum thread for those who recently got their cars so they can assimilate into normal life again. One that doesn't include obsessively checking EDD's, reading this forum post, and counting down days.

Congrats, and good luck!

I won’t believe it til they invite us to come get it lol it’s hard to believe they assigned a vin while the car was in transit. But maybe that’s normal??

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you. Definitely call them up again today, we lucked out yesterday with a super helpful employee.
They assigned my VIN 8/1 and in a phone call next day they said the car should arrive 8/15 into the pick up site at Pearl, MS, and my delivery appt is 8/19. So that is 2 full weeks between VIN assignment and arrival at pickup site. So is that 2 weeks of travel and the VIN came after it was off the assembly line? Or the VIN comes earlier when it is still on the line? Or does it vary case to case? who knows.

All my changes this month. Currently maintaining September 11th as the latest date.

August 2 edd October
August 3 edd August 22 - September 11
August 6 edd August 21 - September 10
August 7 edd August 22 - September 11
August 8 edd October
August 9 edd August 22 - September 11
August 9 edd October
August 10 edd August 23 - September 11
August 11 edd August 24 - September 11
August 12 edd August 25 - September 11