Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
B97382A3-5465-43F1-803B-A6D504A23B6A.gif

me this morning since I don’t have to refresh anymore 😂

me this morning since I don’t have to refresh anymore 😂
I can SO relate to this. Now, I just think about a text coming in all day and night. lol

It is very cool that you are going from VIN to delivery within 2-3 days! I am still crossing my fingers that mine arrives a few days earlier than what they said (22nd). I called yesterday but didn't get a friendly person. Since they notate every call I figured calling again would just annoy them at this point.

Good morning team, as folks post updates on their morning EDD checks, and I have nothing to offer on that front, I thought I'd share with you a road rage story from this morning. Okay, maybe not quite to the level of "rage", more like road aggression.

It's 6:15am, and I'm driving my routine route about a mile and half from my house to the trailhead/park where I do my workout. I live off of a very suburban residential 30mph road, one lane each way. I cruise along at a comfortable steady 37 to 38 mph, and this guy behind me in a brand new Bronco Sport hammers it and catches up to me. I approach the red light and move into the left turn lane with blinkers on, he cuts over the yellow median line, thought he was just going to run the red light and go around me in an intersection, but then slams on his brakes and goes back to the lane right beside me. He rolls down his window and starts talking and gesturing to me (no offensive gestures, just moving his hands). At this point I think either he wants to fight me and I'm stuck at the light with him, or he is just an sh*t driver and wants to talk about something he saw wrong with my car or something. So I roll down my window.

BS: You ****ing ***hole you cut me off man!
Me: I was in front of you and I used my signal to move into the left turn lane. How can I cut you off if I've been in front of you the whole time?
BS: You only wanted to turn left because you saw me trying to turn left!
Me: Okay man, it's okay, I drive this route every day, go ahead of me, it's fine it's not a big deal to me.
BS: You ****ing ***hole man
Me: Hey dude, it's 6 in the morning. It's going to be a beautiful day, we're okay, you're okay, have a good day.

At this point I don't think he was expecting me to continue to de-escalate, and not take up on his taunts of calling me a "****ing ***hole". His voice slowed down a bit, no longer shouting, more like angrily muttering.

BS: Did I agree to have a nice day? You're going to get it man. You're going to get what's coming to you. (more muttering and fist raising)
Me: Dude, I'm wishing you a nice day, it's fine you don't agree. It's okay man, everything is fine.

Light turns agree, and as expected, he cuts in front of me, turns left. I was honestly a little surprised at how focused BS was in his road rage - no racial epithets, things about my mother, etc. so I guess I was a little impressed. Maybe if I goaded him a little he would've thrown in a few racially charged insults. But anyway, told my wife that someone tried to pick a fight with me at a light, told her the story, and she was like "eh, that's it? I just keep the window closed, let them fume" and I was like, hey for me that was pretty stressful! I was prepared to fight him, not sure if he was going to come over to my car!

Anyway, that was my adventure for the day. I don't think I've seen random road rage in the last decade towards me, so fun times! Back to EDDs and VINs and whatnot.

Good morning team, as folks post updates on their morning EDD checks, and I have nothing to offer on that front, I thought I'd share with you a road rage story from this morning. Okay, maybe not quite to the level of "rage", more like road aggression.

It's 6:15am, and I'm driving my routine route about a mile and half from my house to the trailhead/park where I do my workout. I live off of a very suburban residential 30mph road, one lane each way. I cruise along at a comfortable steady 37 to 38 mph, and this guy behind me in a brand new Bronco Sport hammers it and catches up to me. I approach the red light and move into the left turn lane with blinkers on, he cuts over the yellow median line, thought he was just going to run the red light and go around me in an intersection, but then slams on his brakes and goes back to the lane right beside me. He rolls down his window and starts talking and gesturing to me (no offensive gestures, just moving his hands). At this point I think either he wants to fight me and I'm stuck at the light with him, or he is just an sh*t driver and wants to talk about something he saw wrong with my car or something. So I roll down my window.

BS: You ****ing ***hole you cut me off man!
Me: I was in front of you and I used my signal to move into the left turn lane. How can I cut you off if I've been in front of you the whole time?
BS: You only wanted to turn left because you saw me trying to turn left!
Me: Okay man, it's okay, I drive this route every day, go ahead of me, it's fine it's not a big deal to me.
BS: You ****ing ***hole man
Me: Hey dude, it's 6 in the morning. It's going to be a beautiful day, we're okay, you're okay, have a good day.

At this point I don't think he was expecting me to continue to de-escalate, and not take up on his taunts of calling me a "****ing ***hole". His voice slowed down a bit, no longer shouting, more like angrily muttering.

BS: Did I agree to have a nice day? You're going to get it man. You're going to get what's coming to you. (more muttering and fist raising)
Me: Dude, I'm wishing you a nice day, it's fine you don't agree. It's okay man, everything is fine.

Light turns agree, and as expected, he cuts in front of me, turns left. I was honestly a little surprised at how focused BS was in his road rage - no racial epithets, things about my mother, etc. so I guess I was a little impressed. Maybe if I goaded him a little he would've thrown in a few racially charged insults. But anyway, told my wife that someone tried to pick a fight with me at a light, told her the story, and she was like "eh, that's it? I just keep the window closed, let them fume" and I was like, hey for me that was pretty stressful! I was prepared to fight him, not sure if he was going to come over to my car!

Anyway, that was my adventure for the day. I don't think I've seen random road rage in the last decade towards me, so fun times! Back to EDDs and VINs and whatnot.
Kill them with kindness thats the way to do it !! spot on friend spot on :)

Another morning another one day farther out. I’m basically Bill Murray in Groundhog Day. This has been happening for two weeks now. Current EDD 8/25-9/8. A couple of weeks ago I hit the two weeks out mark on the front end and this trend started. Now my back end date is pushing farther out as well.

The MYP line is shorter, but be prepared for that EDD to shift. I remember when my July 4 MYP order had a July EDD.

Not sticking up for Tesla, as their EDD system is trash, but even on the ordering page, its shifted dates twice since then, closing the gap from ordering to delivery. An August order looks to be less wait than a July and June order from what Im seeing in the past comments here.

As of today, shifted out one day front end but the backend remained. My wifes LR shifted out both. UGH!

Good morning, folks!

Quick update: received VIN yesterday, updated account with everything. My husband spoke to a super nice person at Tesla who said our Y is in transit and arrives in Austin today! Told us to expect a text today to schedule delivery for this weekend!

what a rollercoaster of a week!
Holy smokes! That’s amazing! 😁