Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Performance is more like 3-4 weeks. As more perf orders come in, LR gets pushed out more. It makes sense for them to sell more perf than LR as that shows higher profits for a quarter while keeping sales numbers the same. Shitty tactics from customer perspective. Perfect for company and share holders.
I'm both, so I guess I can't complain. Besides, the farther to the right I get pushed the better chance I'll get a tax credit or additional updates.

Reactions: PatrickTM and TESRP
Hey friends!

I’m hoping to get some help with a question since my sales advisor and store are ignoring me.

I’m looking to add FSD to an order I placed 7/1. I plan on keeping the car for 10 years and think it makes sense at that point. Is there a way I can do this? Thanks!
Just click the button to add it on your account page! Easiest and fastest way to spend $10k!

I use Microsoft Edge, so I just right click anywhere in the page and select "View Page Source" (CTRL-U also does it)

Not sure about Chrome.
Have looked at source code. Assuming this is the section that should show a VIN if assigned? Also, where do you see an updated delivery date (if hidden)?

"copyOverride":"Estimated Delivery: August 28 - September 10"},"IsInventoryOrder":false,"productModelTitle":"Model Y"},"MobileCta":{"title":"Download the Tesla App","description":"Access driving tutorials and unlock your referral code.","language":"en"},"Documents":{"labels":{"documents":null,"viewTxt":"View"},"showDocuments":true},"Vin":null,"ReferenceNumber":"RN115XXXX

So my EDD has been relatively consistent at 17-30 Sept for the last few days. I have zero faith that it will make the EoQ push.

My trade in expired last Sunday, i updated the odometer within minutes, but i still have not gotten my trade in valuation back. Called TYCO and the generic Tesla number multiple times throughout the week and have not been able to get anybody to take my call. My concern is that last time my valuation expired, my EDD slid back a month. Will the delay in valuation completion result in my order being put in the back of the line again?

I know that this has been said time and again, but this is hands down the worst customer service experience I have had in my life.

Thanks for letting me vent, hope that everyone has a happy weekend

I wish there was an option when making the order where you could check all acceptable options, instead of building one car, and then they match you with whats first available, seems like it would be more efficient on their end, and it also seems like while some people want one specific build, there are a large margin of people who dont really care what interior or exterior color it is and would pay for whichever.
I actually had that same conversation just yesterday with the location here. I was personally indifferent between blue and black and would have been fine to just do first available. That said, from all I have read here both are hard to come by so not like it would have mattered. Hah!

Reactions: GoGators! and TESRP
Same. Always and forever exactly 15 days away. Now Aug 29-Sep 12. Today marks 15 weeks since my order date. I really hope I get my VIN next week, but this 1 day shift has been happening since early July. 1 day, every day, for more than a month. So I think I’m officially now the definition of insanity 🤷‍♂️ Although being 15 weeks in, I actually don’t expect a different result when refreshing my account page so maybe I’m not insane after all? 🤔
Haha! It sounds like you have been Tesla institutionalized. I’m getting there. The ability to care is waning. Only so many days you can do the same thing. Roll Tide btw. ;)

Reactions: GoGators! and TESRP
So my EDD has been relatively consistent at 17-30 Sept for the last few days. I have zero faith that it will make the EoQ push.

My trade in expired last Sunday, i updated the odometer within minutes, but i still have not gotten my trade in valuation back. Called TYCO and the generic Tesla number multiple times throughout the week and have not been able to get anybody to take my call. My concern is that last time my valuation expired, my EDD slid back a month. Will the delay in valuation completion result in my order being put in the back of the line again?

I know that this has been said time and again, but this is hands down the worst customer service experience I have had in my life.

I'm with Tyco too and it's ridiculous. Apparently lots of folks are actually able to talk to an SA, but not us. As best I can tell we're literally on our own for the whole thing. I'm just going to wait until I get a VIN to start financing, and hopefully someone will contact me when it's time for delivery. I've thought about driving up there, it's about 2 hours, but I'd probably get there and have to stand in line for two hours. So I guess I'm just going to have to wing it and hope it works out.

MYP update...

The front end date (like others) keeps getting moved back. I was originally Aug 20-Sept 10 for weeks. Each day it's been moved back. Now I'm at Au 25-Sept 10. We'll continue on this road! I sold my current car at CarMax so now I'm committed to this...
Welcome to the club! It is by no means exclusive, there are no meaningful benefits, but there is plenty of emotional support. I was in this situation for multiple weeks before finally selling my truck this past week. Since that time..... same story. Every day I'm the same number of days away never getting closer.

Anyone feel like a mule with food dangled in front of it so you'll keep working/walking in a certain direction?

If it makes you feel any better I'm in a nearly identical position. Trade in odometer updated the day it expired. (Re)Valuation has been pending for over a week now.

Also have an EDD at end of September that hasn't moved in a couple of days.

Anyone feel like a mule with food dangled in front of it so you'll keep working/walking in a certain direction?

Yes! Once I got a date that was relatively close, I kept thinking "Ok, I can wait 2 more weeks" and I've said that for the past two weeks! I sort of wish I would of hung out in 'September' or '6-8 week' limbo a little more. At least I wouldn't have been as excited.

Reactions: TESRP and StealthY
If it makes you feel any better I'm in a nearly identical position. Trade in odometer updated the day it expired. (Re)Valuation has been pending for over a week now.

Also have an EDD at end of September that hasn't moved in a couple of days.
Depending on your situation, you might consider selling your car at Carmax or Carvana sooner. The used market is starting to go down a bit, so we're probably at the high-water mark for prices. If you can make due without a car (or only one as a family) it's definitely worth it to do it now.

Reactions: TESRP
Assume EDD will be pushed back 4-6 weeks. I ordered my MY LR with nothing fancy just to speed up production and delivery. The rep I spoke with said realistic delivery is November and December. She was pretty honest with me since I'm leasing and need to turn in my current lease. My order was placed third week of July. I don't expect the car until mid to late December. If I get it in November I'll be surprised.

Too many shortages of materials, parts, etc. Tesla can't make the cars fast enough.

MYP update...

The front end date (like others) keeps getting moved back. I was originally Aug 20-Sept 10 for weeks. Each day it's been moved back. Now I'm at Aug 28-Sept 10. We'll continue on this road! I sold my current car at CarMax so now I'm committed to this...
Same for me. I live in Florida. Perhaps this is a trend for east coast deliveries? Mine has moved from August 22 - Sept 10 to now Aug 28 - Sept 10 as well for a MYP.

I'm with Tyco too and it's ridiculous. Apparently lots of folks are actually able to talk to an SA, but not us. As best I can tell we're literally on our own for the whole thing. I'm just going to wait until I get a VIN to start financing, and hopefully someone will contact me when it's time for delivery. I've thought about driving up there, it's about 2 hours, but I'd probably get there and have to stand in line for two hours. So I guess I'm just going to have to wing it and hope it works out.
Dude, I get a little pissy when I hear people talk about how great their experience there was. Not pissy at the people, just at the fact that for some reason we’re not part of the cool kids club.

I learned something about myself through this process though:

Deep inside me, in a dark and hidden part of my psyche that I never visit, lives a part of me that I want to refuse to acknowledge. Somewhere inside me lives a Karen. I have to fight to keep it buried deep - lest I end up on a TikTok reel (or treat otherwise decent people like crap).

Tesla tries to bring out the Karen in me, and I hate them for it.