Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
yes team black! I def had a rollercoaster ride and still am 😅

Ordered on 7/8:
MY LR AWD, BLACK, WHITE INTERIOR, 19s, AP, 5 seater
8/2 - 9/3

Modified on 7/9:
MYP, BLACK, WHITE INTERIOR, 21s, AP, 5 seater 8/2 - 9/3

EDD Timeline:
7/13: 8/8 - 8/28
7/14: 8/1 - 8/21
7/15: 8/15 - 9/4
7/16: 8/1 - 8/21
7/23: Grayed out "Review Agreements" button appeared
7/24: 8/8 - 8/28
8/1: 8/3 - 8/21
8/2: 9/5 - 9/25
8/3: 8/5 - 8/21
8/4: 8/6 - 8/21
8/5: 8/7 - 8/21
8/6: 8/8 - 8/21
8/7: 8/9 - 8/21
8/9: 8/10 - 8/21
8/10: 8/12 - 8/22
8/11: 8/13 - 8/24
8/12: 8/14 - 8/28
8/13: 8/15 - 8/29 as of today!
This is sooo annoying. I hope you get it soon.

• Love
Reactions: bawertu2220
Yeah, same. My EDD today is 8/22-9/9. It was 8/20,8/21 past few days with end date 9/10. I called the 888 number and asked if they could give me a soft date that people online have been talking about. He said Tesla has a tool that gives them a better estimate than the EDD. And magically he said it’ll be in the middle of the range for a VIN, say 8/28 or 8/29. And then 2 weeks for delivery. So now if my EDD moved out a few days my VIN moves too, and life goes on. But it’ll be fall in Colorado soon and I can drink pumpkin lattes in my tom brady men’s uggs. Cheerio!
What 888 number is this?

Some positivity this morning: I’m seeing several people here with dates shifting in the wrong direction to a similar window. This has now happened like 3 times in the past 2 weeks. The shifts this morning are obviously artificial. Most likely we will all shift back where we want to be tomorrow, or next Monday at the latest. Don’t let Tesla ruin your Friday the 13th. Keep it spooky today, folks. 😎😎😎

I'll be back Monday with an answer!! Or an attitude!!

I was in a similar situation however my SA told me I'd have a car in 3-5 weeks when I ordered my MYLR. I'm about to enter week 12 with the EDD saying September still. I doubled down and threw away $100 to order a MYP also and I'll just cancel whatever one I want and Tesla can keep my $100. It was a very tiny price to pay in comparison to how much I want a car. My SA is on board and right now the MYP is tracking ahead. It's all between you and Jesus (or Tom Cruise, or whomever).

So all the people ordering multiple cars are taking components that would otherwise go to a one order holder? Thanks

View attachment 696331
Took delivery today in Las Vegas! I was originally scheduled me for tomorrow for them to drop off, but I called and asked if I could pick up. Really great experience at the pick up. I tired really hard to find any panel gaps or issues and found none. I was expecting so many after what I have been reading online for the past 3 months 🙂

Total timeline for me:

May 19 - Ordered online
May 21 - Completed Account stuff
August 9 - VIN Number - 82 days to get VIN. EDD before VIN was 8/11 - 8/22
August 9 - EDD Changed to 8/10 - 8/15
August 10 - Got the option to schedule delivery (Only option was to drop off 8/14)
August 11 - Called to change to pick up on 8/13
August 13 - 86 days later - picked up!
So happy that a fellow vegan finally got one!! Me next me next!! 🙏🏼

This is property super repetitive, but for those that aren't showing an EDD, your source code might still show it.

Picking up a new inventory MY5 on the 23rd and my account doesn't show a VIN nor the EDD, just my pickup date.

Source code has both, though. My EDD moved up a day from yesterday (from Aug 14-20 yesterday afternoon to Aug 13-19 this morning) after checking the source code on both days.

Last edited:
Reactions: PatrickTM and TESRP
Since we are all experiencing about a three-month order to VIN, I predict early November for you based on your order date. It'll be a wild ride.
Yup, I've been on this ride before. Twice actually.

The first time there were only a few of us on so barely anyone to talk to.
The second time it was "special admit" with existing owners being pushed to the front of the line but none of us knew what that even meant in terms of timing.
This time it's a way more fun ride with way more fun people and I'm not 30 years younger than everyone else 😜