Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you're new to Tesla you should learn now!!! Tesla does not do "on the spot".......
Make an appointment.

But if you can pick up your car, do it and make an itemized list if you find anything. Make sure they have noted the items. Take the car home and continue looking. You only have so much time..
That’s what I thought till I saw his thread:

Fair enough, I was wrong.
No worries. I am just more curious on why my SA said that was not possible. I just emailed her to see if I can pick up the car instead of getting it delivered. But you are right as well as she did say that any documented issues would be resolved if I schedule the appointment with the SC ASAP. I just don't want to be bothered by those little issues till I get my appointment! =). Already have been waiting so long for the darn car, don't want to wait more...I guess =)

Homelink worked flawlessly for 2 1/2 years in our M3. My wife insists it is a must.
I've had it for two of my past cars and it's so nice not having to keep an opener in the car. It's a must for me too. Well worth the cost but still stupid that it was removed.

Tesla is doing real shitty tactics with LR and they are clearly prioritizing P orders.
Yep. Disappointing. It probably gives them the best "balance" though. Get cars out quicker and at the higher price point. More $$ and more cars delivered at the same time. :(

Dude, you getting a VIN for the exact same stock build in California with your order and profile completion dates over a month after mine is a big, fat slap onto my sad, teared-up from waiting face.
It was a 243xxx VIN right? I'm not super well versed on VINs but it seems like they're on the 250xxx and up.

No worries. I am just more curious on why my SA said that was not possible. I just emailed her to see if I can pick up the car instead of getting it delivered. But you are right as well as she did say that any documented issues would be resolved if I schedule the appointment with the SC ASAP. I just don't want to be bothered by those little issues till I get my appointment! =). Already have been waiting so long for the darn car, don't want to wait more...I guess =)
Some locations have everything at see place. For me service center, sales and delivery is same. I'm assuming I can pickup when it's ready. If you find an issue and it's easy to fix and there are service people available, they will get it fixed. Again it completely depends on how busy they are. So always be prepared that they will fix it later.

• Informative
Reactions: PatrickTM and K5TRX
why not change your color and go back to square 1?
That’s correct. After checking me EDD for three months, it was basically completely useless. It was always about one to two weeks out, and kept shifting by one day for three months. My initial EDD was early June. Then it would jump to Sept and Oct, and the latest, it jumped to effing January 2022! WTF! Then BAM, got the blue button. I mean, what’s the point of even showing an EDD? There is absolutely no informational value in it.

in hindsight, I can make things simple for everyone. You’re gonna wait 3-4 months if you order today. Forget the EDD.
General question - does the EDD always change before you enter the window?

EDD Graph

1629031346856.png